Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS MY GOAL! Chaturbate Affiliate Whitelabar Revshare - FREE social traffic + daily stats

GOALS

Cropol

Reaction score
Hey everyone! First off, apologies for any language quirks :)

It's almost been a year since I dove into promoting Chaturbate Revshare, but I only recently began seriously tapping into free traffic.

I opted for Chaturbate mainly because on Stripchat, despite having clicks and impressions during the entire registration period, I wasn't seeing much engagement - no one was spending anything.

Alright, let's talk about my Chaturbate game plan, strategies, and what I've been up to:

- It's all about the free traffic! This is non-negotiable for me. Even if I hit the jackpot tomorrow, I won't spend a penny on premium traffic.

- Exclusively Whitelabel! No issues with design skills here. Everything leads to a stunning (I'd even go as far as saying "hype") domain, aesthetically aligned with platforms like OnlyFans/Fansly and the like.

- I've got a snazzy watermark logo and a couple of mini promo videos (one at 15 seconds, the other at 20 seconds) to kick off the main video, demo video, cut video - basically, anything and everything.

Challenges and difficulties:

1. Exploring Options
I've noticed that Twitter has been saturated for quite some time, and it seems like Reddit has restrictions on posting model content to webcams for an extended period. From my perspective, Reddit has largely shifted its focus to OnlyFans. I'm curious about your thoughts on free sources. What kind of content do you think works best? Are prontubes a viable option? And what's the deal with demo edited cut watermarked videos uploaded to Xvideos? Is that a viable strategy? I'd love to hear your insights.

1. Content
- Why the restriction on recorded/edited/watermarked model streams? What's the rationale behind the ban or DMCA?
- If I create a 20-second demo video not from her private show but from free access, it's a reverse move! It adds uniqueness. What's the issue or potential ban from Chaturbate/DMCA? It's a bit unclear!
My whitelabel is officially half a year old, essentially kicking off in July of this year. Check out the attached stats screen!

popoooo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Circulu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Top Bottom