Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

My first money on pinterest but could be BETTER

Newsha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In the span of two weeks, I achieved a total of 91 conversions, with each conversion geting a payout of $9. This results in a revenue of $819 (91 x $9).

Although my outbound clicks were relatively low initially, I am confident that I can improve this metric by 25-30%.

In terms of cost per click (CPC) and cost per thousand impressions (CPM), I am currently meeting the ideal targets for my industry, which is ecommerce.

While my click-through rate (CTR) is currently around 5%, I consider it to be quite good, although there is room for improvement.

Overall, these results reflect a positive performance within a two-week timeframe.

gg.PNG

Facent

Reaction score
How much income is generated from 91 activities?

Comitia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What country is the profit from, and what is the amount?

Nicend

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How much income is generated from 91 activities?
The total profit of $352 was obtained by subtracting $467 from the result of multiplying 91 actions/conversions by $9, which equals $819.

JadenBill

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The outcome was pleasing. I contemplated running Pinterest advertisements, but I found out that it is restricted to specific countries.

NetHop

Reaction score
What types of products are being promoted on your platform? Are they products from your own drop shipping business or are they affiliated with other companies?

Ivanteli

Reaction score
I need to delve deeper into Pinterest and explore it further.

Selfch

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is this advertisement or organic traffic?

FamousRazu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The outcome was pleasing. I contemplated running Pinterest advertisements, but I found out that it is restricted to specific countries.
I also reside in Egypt, and it's not possible to escape or evade capture in this country.

TreasureCent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge, there are no limitations concerning geographic restrictions. Are you certain that Pinterest is inaccessible?

Comitia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I also reside in Egypt, and it's not possible to escape or evade capture in this country.
Attempt to purchase Pinterest accounts and use proxy servers.

KixSpecials

Reaction score
Wow, that's fantastic! Could you provide more information about this particular situation? I'm eager to gain some insights and expand my knowledge.

Glamoco

Reaction score
In the span of two weeks, I achieved a total of 91 conversions, with each conversion geting a payout of $9. This results in a revenue of $819 (91 x $9).

Although my outbound clicks were relatively low initially, I am confident that I can improve this metric by 25-30%.

In terms of cost per click (CPC) and cost per thousand impressions (CPM), I am currently meeting the ideal targets for my industry, which is ecommerce.

While my click-through rate (CTR) is currently around 5%, I consider it to be quite good, although there is room for improvement.

Overall, these results reflect a positive performance within a two-week timeframe.

View attachment 28428

I'm interested in implementing the same approach for my FBA businesses.

Did you have any particular strategies to achieve such a low cost per click (CPC)? Could you provide any advice on how to organize the pins used for PPC ads?

Since I haven't used Pinterest as a traffic source before, this is all new to me.

Thank you.

Top Bottom