Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

My brand new Facebook accounts are getting suspended?

Nexxedara

Reaction score
I am attempting to create a new Facebook account; however, regardless of the measures I take, the accounts keep getting suspended. I have tried using VPNs, different devices, MAC address spoofers, clearing cookies and cache, and verifying email addresses, but the suspensions persist. Is there anyone who can provide assistance or advice on how to resolve this issue?

ForumChell

Reaction score
It is likely because of the VPN. Are you referring to commercial VPN services? These IP addresses are widely used and recognized by many people. It is regrettable, but using such IPs will immediately raise suspicions about your account.

Ideally, you should use only the IP addresses that you personally use, preferably residential IPs.

Nsmilepera

Reaction score
You need to use a browser that avoids detection and employ proxies, while also devising a method to generate an identification for Facebook's review process.

DarthCanyons

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It is likely because of the VPN. Are you referring to commercial VPN services? These IP addresses are widely used and recognized by many people. It is regrettable, but using such IPs will immediately raise suspicions about your account.

Ideally, you should use only the IP addresses that you personally use, preferably residential IPs.
That's my point exactly; I've tried using residential IPs, proxies, and VPNs without any luck. I even attempted to spoof my MAC address, but it didn't work either.

ThedevilNath

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
perhaps it could be your representative

Jimze

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Please provide us with the details of your tech-stack, and we will identify the component that may have weaknesses.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Ugh, even my newly created accounts are being suspended as well. I'm using Adspower+ along with new IP addresses from my 4G mobile.

Kobelli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you were to create a new Facebook account right now, it is highly likely that you won't be able to advertise. It would be advisable to either engage in a warming-up process for a month or seek out agents who have older Facebook accounts, as this would provide a safer and more stable advertising environment.

BiggCinco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Attempt to sign up through a proxy server using an antidetect browser and generate a fresh digital footprint. It appears that Facebook has flagged your current device, resulting in recurring suspensions. Alternatively, you could consider acquiring a proxy and configuring it on a different device, such as your phone, to attempt registration. Ensure you use a different email address and phone number as well.

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If I register on another device, such as a friend's computer, will I be able to log in to my existing profile from my own device? Or am I mistaken?

Relenier

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am attempting to create a new Facebook account; however, regardless of the measures I take, the accounts keep getting suspended. I have tried using VPNs, different devices, MAC address spoofers, clearing cookies and cache, and verifying email addresses, but the suspensions persist. Is there anyone who can provide assistance or advice on how to resolve this issue?
Maybe the anti-detect browser could assist you. If I understand correctly, you're only using it for personal purposes. You can install a browser like Gologin, which offers free options and multiple built-in proxies. This way, you can decide whether to resolve the issue through a proxy or not. The browser will alter your fingerprints, allowing you to register without any issues.

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
That's my point exactly; I've tried using residential IPs, proxies, and VPNs without any luck. I even attempted to spoof my MAC address, but it didn't work either.
It is recommended to use 4G proxies that originate from the same country in which the associated accounts are registered.

Iwanterda

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
attempt to replicate the motions of a human being

Top Bottom