Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

MMO SMTB My B2C Media Buying Funnel

Ceutall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you building your lookalike audiences from email leads or offer conversions?
Email leads. To get people to sign up for email updates :)

Facent

Reaction score
Hey GringoMonkey, do you teach others how to do this? For a fee, of course!

Bracell

Reaction score
I only buy high-quality traffic that converts effectively. I pay a premium for it because it's targeted and tested. Wouldn't you prefer to pay $1 per click if you knew it would convert? Cheaper traffic from native sources often doesn't work well.

Apart from that, do you think this is a good strategy?

Sure, but Gringo Monkey's post is all about getting rid of bad traffic. If you're buying premium traffic from places like Facebook, it's worth paying extra because the quality is high. However, I don't think this funnel would be useful in that situation.

Ceutall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey GringoMonkey, do you teach others how to do this? For a fee, of course!

You can either message me privately after making 15 posts, or post in the "Help a Friend" section. I can't ask for work in public.

Dingessi

Reaction score
Sure, but Gringo Monkey's post is all about getting rid of bad traffic. If you're buying premium traffic from places like Facebook, it's worth paying extra because the quality is high. However, I don't think this funnel would be useful in that situation.

Thanks for the information. Facebook is a great example—the traffic is pricey, but the quality is excellent. However, running affiliate offers on Facebook ads can be a nightmare. Even if you follow all the rules, you can still get banned.

I want to diversify my income, and lead generation is something I've always wanted to explore. I've been in this business for 10 years and could have collected a ton of emails, but I didn't—guess that was pretty dumb of me, lol.

Facent

Reaction score
You can either message me privately after making 15 posts, or post in the "Help a Friend" section. I can't ask for work in public.

I've put up a job in the Hire a Freelancer section. It'd be great to hear from you, GringoMonkey.

Bracell

Reaction score
Thanks for the information. Facebook is a great example—the traffic is pricey, but the quality is excellent. However, running affiliate offers on Facebook ads can be a nightmare. Even if you follow all the rules, you can still get banned.

I want to diversify my income, and lead generation is something I've always wanted to explore. I've been in this business for 10 years and could have collected a ton of emails, but I didn't—guess that was pretty dumb of me, lol.
It seems we've been following a similar path for a while. I used to believe emails were worthless, but now I see their value. And Facebook, if only they'd accept my money, things would be better for everyone.

Dingessi

Reaction score
It seems we've been following a similar path for a while. I used to believe emails were worthless, but now I see their value. And Facebook, if only they'd accept my money, things would be better for everyone.
Totally! Not gathering emails means missing out on cash. I gotta figure out how to build a solid email list without breaking the bank.

Ceutall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
@Yekxmerr and @VolcanoMan, one sneaky trick to get specific emails from Facebook is by scraping keywords and groups. Then, you can send them emails directly or use them for targeting paid ads. After that, you can narrow down the list by segmenting it.

Dingessi

Reaction score
@Yekxmerr and @VolcanoMan, one sneaky trick to get specific emails from Facebook is by scraping keywords and groups. Then, you can send them emails directly or use them for targeting paid ads. After that, you can narrow down the list by segmenting it.
Thanks for sharing the information. I didn't realize scraping data was still doable. I used to do it before to gather information on what my competitors were advertising.
I'm planning to try out your arbitrage method first and keep BH (Black Hat) strategies as a last resort. By the way, do you always follow this sequence: Pre-Landing Page -> Landing Page -> Email Signup -> Offer Introduction? Or have you experimented with changing it up, like this:
Pre-Landing Page -> Email Signup -> Landing Page -> Offer Page?
I used to do a lot of arbitrage on Facebook about 10 years ago during its peak. I was making a lot of money, working only 1-2 hours per day. Those were the good old days when things were simpler!

Ceutall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the information. I didn't realize scraping data was still doable. I used to do it before to gather information on what my competitors were advertising.
I'm planning to try out your arbitrage method first and keep BH (Black Hat) strategies as a last resort. By the way, do you always follow this sequence: Pre-Landing Page -> Landing Page -> Email Signup -> Offer Introduction? Or have you experimented with changing it up, like this:
Pre-Landing Page -> Email Signup -> Landing Page -> Offer Page?
I used to do a lot of arbitrage on Facebook about 10 years ago during its peak. I was making a lot of money, working only 1-2 hours per day. Those were the good old days when things were simpler!
I need to watch what I say because what I do goes against the rules of BHW (Black Hat World). But I set up the sales process the way I do to make sure I can sell the same lead multiple times and make the most out of it.

Dingessi

Reaction score
Hey @GringoMonkey, do you keep getting new users for your arbitrage email lists? Even if everything is well set up, I'm sure you'll still lose a percentage with each email you send.

Thanks for the post! It's actually motivating me to start a lead generation project. I'll begin by getting leads from big traffic sources and paying a bit more for them. Once I've got that sorted, I'll move on to trying cheaper traffic for leads that are still good quality.
For my first project, I'll stick to a niche I know well and already have landing pages set up for. It's not a huge niche, but starting with something familiar will be better in the long run.
Your method is appealing because you make money from every part of the user's journey while spreading out your income sources.

Ruitne

Reaction score
@GringoMonkey, how do you go about selling traffic on a prelander? Could you share details about the ad format and other methods without mentioning specific ad networks?

PlentySilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
@GringoMonkey, how do you go about selling traffic on a prelander? Could you share details about the ad format and other methods without mentioning specific ad networks?

You create filters in your funnel and run tests.

Ruitne

Reaction score
You create filters in your funnel and run tests.

Which ad formats do you use for selling traffic on pre-landers? You mentioned being profitable even at the pre-lander level through ad arbitrage. What is your ad placement strategy on pre-landers? Are you using a mix of banners, pops, and direct links? Do you employ aggressive redirects or multiple pops?

Ceutall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Which ad formats do you use for selling traffic on pre-landers? You mentioned being profitable even at the pre-lander level through ad arbitrage. What is your ad placement strategy on pre-landers? Are you using a mix of banners, pops, and direct links? Do you employ aggressive redirects or multiple pops?
Certainly! Here's a revised version:
"I don't use a one-size-fits-all approach. Instead, I filter the traffic and direct it to the most suitable option based on testing."

Tarasuff

Reaction score
The rules make it difficult for him to simplify this for beginners.

Top Bottom