Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

My account got locked?!?

Teanect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm currently facing a situation where my Facebook account has been locked, and Facebook is requesting ID verification. However, I didn't provide my real account details when creating the account, which has put me in a difficult position.

I've attempted to edit some fake ID information in order to comply with their request, but my submissions have been rejected. I'm unsure how to proceed with the verification process. Could anyone offer guidance or suggestions on how to resolve this issue? I would greatly appreciate any help.

Numndbl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It would be more advantageous for you to either establish a fresh account or acquire a pre-existing one that has already undergone the verification process.

HellSee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Get verified ID acc

Verbtern

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It would be more advantageous for you to either establish a fresh account or acquire a pre-existing one that has already undergone the verification process.
This account has a duration of up to 4 years, and it contains all my documents, contacts, and business pages.

Delingha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Get verified ID acc

Even attempting to purchase or create a Facebook account has been unsuccessful for me. This morning, I created two accounts, but they were disabled by Facebook before I could even reach the welcome page. Furthermore, I purchased an account, but it was also disabled. My main objective now is to retrieve my files from this account, after which I have decided to discontinue my use of Facebook.

FrogPat

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Even attempting to purchase or create a Facebook account has been unsuccessful for me. This morning, I created two accounts, but they were disabled by Facebook before I could even reach the welcome page. Furthermore, I purchased an account, but it was also disabled. My main objective now is to retrieve my files from this account, after which I have decided to discontinue my use of Facebook.
Use Firefox and install additional plugins to obscure your browser fingerprint. It is advisable to stop from using the browser for a period of three days before creating a fresh one. Ensure that all the credentials you input, such as email, phone number, password, and name, are entirely new and not recycled from previous accounts.

GeniusArticle

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To enhance your profile account, you have the option to include an inactive personal account that hasn't been restored. Afterward, access the account quality section and choose the added account to undergo identity verification once more.

Heallyon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Without providing genuine and authentic information, it is not possible to regain access to the account.

KlugTeen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This account has a duration of up to 4 years, and it contains all my documents, contacts, and business pages.
I can understand the position you're in. But if you already tried to verify with a fake ID and got rejected, your chances are now close to 0.

YauRely

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you wish to operate multiple accounts with personal information, it is necessary to use a stealth browser like the one I use, Incogniton. However, there are other more widely known options available as well. Additionally, it is important to use different proxies for each account.

DonaldMaid

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To take control of the page, kindly grant administrative privileges to your trusted account, enabling you to effectively manage and update the information.

Quintro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To take control of the page, kindly grant administrative privileges to your trusted account, enabling you to effectively manage and update the information.
I do not have any access or authorization.

Ysoserious

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I do not have any access or authorization.
It is crucial to take necessary actions to secure your account access before any potential loss occurs.

DarthCanyons

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Compose a written communication addressed to the Facebook staff, detailing your specific issues and concerns.

JuzLuc

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I apologize for the unfortunate situation. I genuinely hope that you are able to retrieve your files and documents in the near future.

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Compose a written communication addressed to the Facebook staff, detailing your specific issues and concerns.
The level of support provided by Facebook is significantly lacking in quality.

Poddyvi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Engaging in the use of fake identification is unquestionably ill-advised. Instead, consider purchasing a verified account as a viable alternative.

Teenagmi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Opting to purchase a verified Facebook ID account would be a more favorable decision for you.

Crawlerry

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The most advisable course of action would be to let go of the current account and start afresh with a new one.

Gneissm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm currently facing a situation where my Facebook account has been locked, and Facebook is requesting ID verification. However, I didn't provide my real account details when creating the account, which has put me in a difficult position.

I've attempted to edit some fake ID information in order to comply with their request, but my submissions have been rejected. I'm unsure how to proceed with the verification process. Could anyone offer guidance or suggestions on how to resolve this issue? I would greatly appreciate any help.
This seems to be a common situation where Facebook has identified your unique digital patterns. I suggest using an anti-detect browser along with cookies, which are typically available with aged accounts. While I won't promote any specific store, I'm confident you can find relevant options through an online search.

Top Bottom