Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Facebook My account got locked?!?

Synaterex

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm currently facing a situation where my Facebook account has been locked, and Facebook is requesting ID verification. However, I didn't provide my real account details when creating the account, which has put me in a difficult position.

I've attempted to edit some fake ID information in order to comply with their request, but my submissions have been rejected. I'm unsure how to proceed with the verification process. Could anyone offer guidance or suggestions on how to resolve this issue? I would greatly appreciate any help.
This seems to be a common situation where Facebook has identified your unique digital patterns. I suggest using an anti-detect browser along with cookies, which are typically available with aged accounts. While I won't promote any specific store, I'm confident you can find relevant options through an online search.

Elcotchoc

Reaction score
If you do not have all the necessary account information, it is highly likely that you won't have much luck in resolving the issue.

GrinderTao

Reaction score
Hello,

It is essential to provide the correct and accurate details that are associated with your account in order to regain access to your profile.

Best regards.

Stockwi

Reaction score
Facebook will require you to provide the same type of information as during the initial verification process; failing to do so may result in permanent account lockout.

ShayIama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
After experiencing a hacking incident by an person from China, I took measures to enhance security by enabling Google Authenticator. However, it is worth mentioning that recovering the hacked account, which was not verified with my identity, has proven to be impossible.

Top Bottom