Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

More and more accounts use "stitch method" without using their own video.

Batersch

Reaction score
Hello there,

I've observed that numerous accounts are currently using the Stitch feature on TikTok to interact with popular videos. However, they don't seem to use any videos of their own in the process.

I attempted to create stitches with popular videos as well, but TikTok always prompts me to record a video of my own. I'm unable to upload anything from my gallery either.

My goal is to exclusively use the other video without having to record anything myself. Does anyone know how to achieve this?

Thank you in advance.

Confidentij

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello there,

I've observed that numerous accounts are currently using the Stitch feature on TikTok to interact with popular videos. However, they don't seem to use any videos of their own in the process.

I attempted to create stitches with popular videos as well, but TikTok always prompts me to record a video of my own. I'm unable to upload anything from my gallery either.

My goal is to exclusively use the other video without having to record anything myself. Does anyone know how to achieve this?

Thank you in advance.
Consider incorporating an additional second of recorded black screen into the video.

FamousRazu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
They use a unique personalized filter named "Upload your own video" or "Green screen video." This filter enables them to capture videos from their collections and combine them with popular TikTok videos through stitches. I hope this information proves useful to you.

Bugsbu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
They use a unique personalized filter named "Upload your own video" or "Green screen video." This filter enables them to capture videos from their collections and combine them with popular TikTok videos through stitches. I hope this information proves useful to you.
I need to include an additional three-second video, but I would prefer not to.

BiggRee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The CAPCUT icon may only be visible on the editing screen in specific versions. I verified its presence on the following iOS versions:

• v26.5.0
  • v26.6.0
There might be additional versions available as well.

Regarding the Android version (APK), I don't have information about it. Could you please specify which Android version you are currently using?

Talkerlo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The CAPCUT icon may only be visible on the editing screen in specific versions. I verified its presence on the following iOS versions:

• v26.5.0
  • v26.6.0
There might be additional versions available as well.

Regarding the Android version (APK), I don't have information about it. Could you please specify which Android version you are currently using?
I attempted numerous variations, but I can't recall any of them and none of them proved successful.

Commentca

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I attempted numerous variations, but I can't recall any of them and none of them proved successful.

To see the CAPCUT icon, you need to be logged into your account. There is no need to connect the CAPCUT app to any other applications. The appearance of the CAPCUT icon depends on the app version you have, not your account. If you are interested in purchasing the APK file of a specific version that guarantees the display of CAPCUT, I can provide you with assistance in finding a reliable source. However, please note that acquiring APK files from unofficial sources may carry risks, and it is advisable to obtain them from trusted app stores or the official CAPCUT website.

Neelworx

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello there,

Thank you in advance.
This method involves using fake stitch by downloading viral videos, uploading them to your TikTok account, and adding the hashtag #stitch along with tagging the original account of the viral video. By doing this, you can avoid the need to record any additional content.

RocksVod

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This method involves using fake stitch by downloading viral videos, uploading them to your TikTok account, and adding the hashtag #stitch along with tagging the original account of the viral video. By doing this, you can avoid the need to record any additional content.
Does not work..

Standia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Explored this technique

The process involves creating a stitch, swiftly initiating the recording, stopping it, and subsequently adjusting the recording speed to 0.3 while simultaneously recording and deleting your segment. However, this approach only functions on specific versions.

I attempted it multiple times, but it was unsuccessful. Has anyone else experimented with it? Additionally, are there any alternative methods known?

GeniusArticle

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you acknowledge and give proper credit to the original video creator, you should be fine to repost those reels.

XoInlove

Reaction score
Create a derivative video using the #stitch feature and tag the respective user with their @username.
Yes, that method can also be used with @video However, it won't generate any views because TikTok is aware that you have downloaded the video.

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes, that method can also be used with @video However, it won't generate any views because TikTok is aware that you have downloaded the video.
The sound of a bell ringing repeatedly can be heard.

Surprisingly, certain people continue to receive significant views despite the circumstances.

I am completely clueless about their methods. It's frustrating because my own videos hardly receive any views, ranging from 0 to 10 within 24 hours.

Top Bottom