Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Method to make money with thousands of Facebook accounts?

Oakwordue

Reaction score
Greetings, everyone!

I'm seeking guidance and ideas on how to monetize my Facebook accounts effectively. I have the actual contact numbers for these accounts, which can be used for re-verification purposes if they get locked out. Currently, I have 1000 active accounts. Can anyone provide advice or suggestions on how to generate income using these accounts? I'm particularly interested in ideas related to CPA (Cost Per Action), CPI (Cost Per Install), or any other potential avenues for monetization.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

ForumChell

Reaction score
Greetings, everyone!

I'm seeking guidance and ideas on how to monetize my Facebook accounts effectively. I have the actual contact numbers for these accounts, which can be used for re-verification purposes if they get locked out. Currently, I have 1000 active accounts. Can anyone provide advice or suggestions on how to generate income using these accounts? I'm particularly interested in ideas related to CPA (Cost Per Action), CPI (Cost Per Install), or any other potential avenues for monetization.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Greetings! You have the opportunity to engage in product sales and use affiliate links. Additionally, I'm curious about the source of your accounts as I'm interested in obtaining some myself.

PunkMega

Reaction score
If you are the one who made all the accounts, you can easily trade them in the marketplace.

Coopsyden

Reaction score
If you are the one who made all the accounts, you can easily trade them in the marketplace.
No, I didn't personally produce them; instead, I cultivated or acquired them, and they are genuinely authentic and matured. Are you referring to the Facebook Marketplace?

Captaintis

Reaction score
Greetings! You have the opportunity to engage in product sales and use affiliate links. Additionally, I'm curious about the source of your accounts as I'm interested in obtaining some myself.
Could you please provide me with the precise affiliate links you mentioned earlier? I understand that I can access them through a farmed account in my country.

StartAce

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How are you implementing automation? Are you using Jarvee?

I propose generating revenue by advertising on Facebook groups, whether it's your own product or someone else's.

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How are you implementing automation? Are you using Jarvee?

I propose generating revenue by advertising on Facebook groups, whether it's your own product or someone else's.
I don't rely on any automated software; instead, I allow the accounts to remain inactive in my Excel file and periodically check on them. Surprisingly, all the accounts are still active, possibly because they are established and genuine.

Regarding your suggestion, how can I generate revenue from this? Additionally, I don't have any products of my own. Could you recommend alternative options? Thank you.

AwareDouble

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I don't rely on any automated software; instead, I allow the accounts to remain inactive in my Excel file and periodically check on them. Surprisingly, all the accounts are still active, possibly because they are established and genuine.

Regarding your suggestion, how can I generate revenue from this? Additionally, I don't have any products of my own. Could you recommend alternative options? Thank you.
To effectively engage with your audience, whether it's your own or as an affiliate marketer, it's important to have something to offer. In this situation, my suggestion would be to establish a community focused on a specific niche and contribute to its growth by promoting it through relevant Facebook groups. You could consider creating a Telegram group/channel, a Discord server, an email list, or any other platform, but ensure that you have control over the traffic, so you're not solely dependent on your accounts.

By building and nurturing this community, you can later provide them with valuable offerings. However, it's crucial to prioritize delivering value to your audience from the start.

Top Bottom