Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Facebook [Method] How to grow your brand new Facebook page really fast and break all the engagement records.

Glamoco

Reaction score
This technique is ideal for those who have just created a new Facebook page and want to grow it rapidly. Using this method, I gained 770 likes in just 7 days on a brand new page.
Proof:

image 1.webp
image 2.webp

About

We will leverage the power of niche-specific groups to drive engagement on our "Quiz" post. This quiz will be an image, uploaded to the page we want to promote, and then shared in relevant Facebook groups. If the quiz is engaging, it can go viral, leading to many comments. There is, however, a specific technique to maximize this, which will be explained in detail in the method.

Important

The quiz must be relevant to the niche of your page, and the groups you join should also be related to that niche.

Requirements

• Facebook Account
  • Facebook Page
  • Photoshop
Method

1: Create a Facebook page. For example, I created a page in the "Recipe" niche.
2: Join Facebook groups related to your niche using your personal Facebook account. Avoid joining groups with your Facebook page initially, as you won't be able to share posts from it for the first few days.
3: Create the Quiz and post it on your Facebook page. I will provide an example Quiz. Since my page is focused on recipes, I will create a Quiz using food images.

image 1.webp

Do you see the clever trick we used in this image? Still haven't figured it out?

Spoiler: Reveal Trick Many members won't notice the trick and will comment with the incorrect answer. Some will catch on and post the correct answer, creating a mix of confusion and engagement. This benefits us because your post will stay at the top of the group as comments keep coming in. This increases the visibility of your page for a longer time without needing to bump the post.

image 1.webp

You can apply this technique to many other niches.

• For the gaming niche, use images of in-game collectibles and currency.
  • For sports, use player rankings, win-loss records, etc.
This method works best when you are creative. The goal is to generate engagement on your posts, which is favored by all social platforms. The more engagement your post gets, the more it will be recommended in members' timelines. Ultimately, this exposes your page to thousands of people. This technique can also be used on YouTube or other platforms to boost engagement rates.

Try this simple trick and let me know how it works for you.

Please don't PM me about methods. Post your questions here, and I will answer them.

Last edited by a moderator:

KidXcaptain

Reaction score
Innovative approach to achieve heightened engagement through a clever quiz. Appreciate you sharing this.

Cebeobr

Reaction score
Only yesterday, I was pondering Niraj's whereabouts, and here he is with yet another method :)

Chonessah

Reaction score
Appreciate you sharing. :)

Glamoco

Reaction score
Only yesterday, I was pondering Niraj's whereabouts, and here he is with yet another method :)
I will be sharing more methods soon.

Can you suggest a few engagement post ideas for the music niche?

You can create various engaging posts with topics like:

• Guess the artist's age
  • Identify tracks from a music album
  • Guess the release date of a song or album
  • Share a picture of a music CD and CD player
There are many creative ways to use these themes for engagement.

Top Bottom