Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Linkedin [METHOD] Get 1k-100k Followers To Your LinkedIn Business Page

FairySaiyan

Reaction score
Take advantage of a complimentary trial for a premium account. If you don't already have one, create a new profile, complete the verification process, and enjoy a free trial.

During the trial, you can publish one job post and benefit from one free boost (typically valued between $30 and $100). Craft a comprehensive job post with all the necessary details, even if you don't currently require new hires.

As users apply to your job post, LinkedIn will prompt them to follow your page before submitting their application. This strategy tends to be highly effective, with around 99% of users opting to keep the follow status, becoming followers of your business page.

Now, make a few adjustments: posting something overly simple or excessively complex may result in fewer applications and followers. It's advisable to examine popular job postings and adopt a similar approach for optimal results.

Business pages with a substantial following garner more business and networking opportunities, making it an effective strategy for those seeking rapid growth for their professional page.

Best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunatoury

Reaction score
So, you can still get their email addresses, right?

Sealoye

Reaction score
Great, thanks.

What comes after the trial?

Fishar

Reaction score
Awesome, dude! So cool!

Tersbyte

Reaction score
That's a neat little trick, thanks!

Fricarr

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know!

FairySaiyan

Reaction score
Great, thanks.

What comes after the trial?
You either pay for it or it runs out. I believe you need to give a card when you sign up. If the payment fails, they'll try again the next month. If it still doesn't work, they’ll turn off the paid features, but you’ll only lose the ability to post jobs.

AirBroadcast

Reaction score
I appreciate you sharing this information. I've been wanting to set up a business page on LinkedIn, and your straightforward method will help me get started.

Quick question: Can I have two LinkedIn accounts? I'd like to keep my personal and professional profiles separate.

Drewzard

Reaction score
Take advantage of a complimentary trial for a premium account. If you don't already have one, create a new profile, complete the verification process, and enjoy a free trial.

During the trial, you can publish one job post and benefit from one free boost (typically valued between $30 and $100). Craft a comprehensive job post with all the necessary details, even if you don't currently require new hires.

As users apply to your job post, LinkedIn will prompt them to follow your page before submitting their application. This strategy tends to be highly effective, with around 99% of users opting to keep the follow status, becoming followers of your business page.

Now, make a few adjustments: posting something overly simple or excessively complex may result in fewer applications and followers. It's advisable to examine popular job postings and adopt a similar approach for optimal results.

Business pages with a substantial following garner more business and networking opportunities, making it an effective strategy for those seeking rapid growth for their professional page.

Best of luck!

Methods like these make MMO a welcoming environment.

FairySaiyan

Reaction score
I appreciate you sharing this information. I've been wanting to set up a business page on LinkedIn, and your straightforward method will help me get started.

Quick question: Can I have two LinkedIn accounts? I'd like to keep my personal and professional profiles separate.
You are supposed to have only one account. They might request an ID for verification, but since you're on MMO, I'm confident it's manageable.

Catec

Reaction score
That's very clever, thank you for sharing.

Drewzard

Reaction score
It might be beneficial to post job offers related to your field to attract followers who are genuinely interested in what you do. Alternatively, having followers from diverse fields could also bring fresh perspectives and new opportunities.

Taistandb

Reaction score
I'm not into LinkedIn right now, but I'll bookmark this for future reference. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Coanetq

Reaction score
Which paid account are you referring to? LinkedIn Sales Navigator or LinkedIn Premium Account?

Newagen

Reaction score

Best of luck!
That was very straightforward and informative. Thanks for sharing, mate!

Top Bottom