Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Maximum accounts with 4g proxy?

GlimmerDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm in the process of developing a personalized bot for my Facebook account.

However, I'm uncertain about the recommended number of accounts per proxy for maintaining safety.

These accounts will solely perform actions such as likes and comments, but only around 4-5 times per week.

Newsha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To prevent account linking, it is advisable to use a single IP address for each account.

Pathicub

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

However, I'm uncertain about the recommended number of accounts per proxy for maintaining safety.

These accounts will solely perform actions such as likes and comments, but only around 4-5 times per week.

How many Facebook accounts do you have using your personal IP and your specific internet service provider? Is it more than two? However, it's fewer than ten. Think of a 4G proxy device as your personal mobile phone situated in a specific location worldwide, exclusively designated for your use. The magical number here is three. You can have up to three accounts with a single 4G proxy due to the rotating nature of 4G mobile proxies.

Shadesside

Reaction score
I've come across people expressing the opinion that the specific IP address used, whether it's residential or mobile, isn't particularly important when it comes to certain matters. According to them, having multiple accounts on a platform is practical regardless of IP restrictions. They argue that factors like browser fingerprinting and cookies play a more significant role than IP addresses.

This viewpoint appears plausible since households often have multiple people who have their own Facebook accounts. In such cases, if one person is banned from the platform, it doesn't necessarily mean that the entire family will be banned as well.

Bitsubio

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It relies on the purpose for which you use it. If you intend to run advertisements, I employ a ratio of three accounts per one proxy. However, if the objective is spamming, it becomes simpler, as I employ a ratio of 30 accounts per one proxy.

Comitia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
An alternative browser called Antidetect allows users to maintain a maximum of three accounts while using either a 4G mobile or static residential connection, both of which are acceptable.

Iwanterda

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You have the option to use five accounts through a single proxy, although it is preferable to limit it to two for improved performance.

Miny2hot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The ideal number is three, but you can go as high as five and still achieve satisfactory results.

Polyves

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Typically, I employ a single 4G proxy to handle ten accounts, my friend, and it continues to perform well.

RocketJr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
5-10 accounts.

Talkerlo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I operate multiple accounts simultaneously using a single 4G proxy that I created myself. I can manage anywhere between 5 to 20 accounts without any problems. Currently, I have around 300 accounts, and I handle all tasks except for Facebook ads.

Anita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Although Facebook ads have the strictest limitations, it is still incredible to manage other advertising campaigns using just a single 4G connection.

Commentca

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I recommend not worrying about proxies too much. Consider the following factors: the size of the IP pool and the number of users on a mobile network provider. This means that there could be thousands of people using the same IP simultaneously.

DarthBradley

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've come across people expressing the opinion that the specific IP address used, whether it's residential or mobile, isn't particularly important when it comes to certain matters. According to them, having multiple accounts on a platform is practical regardless of IP restrictions. They argue that factors like browser fingerprinting and cookies play a more significant role than IP addresses.

This viewpoint appears plausible since households often have multiple people who have their own Facebook accounts. In such cases, if one person is banned from the platform, it doesn't necessarily mean that the entire family will be banned as well.
It is accurate. It would be more beneficial to prioritize the quality of accounts rather than quantity. Currently, I have 20 spam accounts associated with my IP address, but I haven't faced any bans.

Gwaycomm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

The general guideline suggests having one account per IP address, which prevents multiple accounts from being banned due to their association with a single IP address.

Javall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The general guideline suggests having one account per IP address, which prevents multiple accounts from being banned due to their association with a single IP address.
I concur with the idea that using one proxy per account would be beneficial for enhancing ad performance. By allocating funds from the successful ad account, you can easily cover the cost of a proxy for each person account.

Kadisent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You can have up to four or five accounts using a single IP address without any issues. However, if you require more accounts than that, you should consider adding additional IP addresses.

Neelworx

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Frequently, I distribute various accounts using the same IP address.

Top Bottom