Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Linkedin Making my own Linkedin Automation Tool

Trixtvil

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been immersed in the LinkedIn Outreach realm for quite some time now, experimenting with various LinkedIn Automation Tools such as Expandi, Walaxy, Meet Alfred, and the like.

However, none of these tools have truly met my expectations because they lacked essential CRM functions. These include the ability to assign a status to each contact, set follow-up messages or sequences for specific time frames, and maintain clear visibility over the status of every contact, especially when managing multiple LinkedIn accounts.

Consequently, I've made the decision to develop my own LinkedIn Automation SaaS Tool tailored to address these shortcomings, both for my personal use and for potential clients in the future.

Given that many of you are likely familiar with LinkedIn Automation, I'm keen to hear about your experiences and pain points. What LinkedIn Automation Tool are you currently using? And what features or solutions do you feel are missing or would like to see incorporated into such tools? Your insights will be invaluable in shaping the development of my tool.

Thanks in advance for your input!

ClownFly

Reaction score
Scraping leads and extracting data.

Also, a multi-user option and proxy support. I'd like to set daily limits for each account and gradually increase them.

Right now, I'm using Kanbox, and it's working well so far.

I'm looking forward to your solution and would love to test it. Count me in as a beta tester if you go ahead with this.

Good luck!

Innisola

Reaction score
Sounds like a solid idea. I'm not in this space, but best of luck!

Trixtvil

Reaction score
Scraping leads and extracting data.

Also, a multi-user option and proxy support. I'd like to set daily limits for each account and gradually increase them.

Right now, I'm using Kanbox, and it's working well so far.

I'm looking forward to your solution and would love to test it. Count me in as a beta tester if you go ahead with this.

Good luck!

Thank you very much! I'll get back to you when my beta is out.

GrinderTainted

Reaction score
I’m intrigued by the idea! I’m looking for ways to automate interactions like likes or reactions on contributions. So far, I haven't found any tools that offer this functionality; most only support posts. I’d also love to have engagement pods available.

MdoggMister

Reaction score
Which programming language are you using?

Emporing

Reaction score
I'm interested! Currently, I'm using LH2n, which is quite efficient. I still need to test Kanbox.

Top Bottom