Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Making money with Youtube shorts + CPA?

Heraldonet

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I would like to share my experience with YouTube and CPA (Cost Per Action) marketing.

During Period 1, which began in December 2022, I started using YouTube Shorts for CPA. I would upload 10 videos each day on five different channels. Despite using random RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) and free VPN (Virtual Private Network) services, it surprisingly worked well. Views started coming in within 24 hours.

Moving on to Period 2 in January 2023, things took a turn for the worse after a YouTube update. My channels were suspended within 24 hours, and those that managed to survive didn't receive any views at all.

In February 2023, during Period 3, I decided to experiment with anti-detect browsers and 911 S5 proxies. Additionally, I began purchasing channels because I noticed that the channels I created were getting suspended within 24 hours, even though I still don't fully understand why. After implementing these tweaks, I started seeing views again, and everything seemed to be going well.

However, in March 2023, during Period 4, nothing seemed to work anymore. All the channels, even with the use of anti-detect browsers, 911 S5 proxies, and a minimum of 15 channels, were receiving no views at all. I'm now at a loss for what else I can do to improve the situation.

This is a brief overview of my experience. I would greatly appreciate it if someone who has worked with YouTube Shorts and successfully obtained views could share their own experiences and insights.

Cowiese

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you include a link within the video or some other method?

Tersbyte

Reaction score
Do you include a link within the video or some other method?
Typically, the link is not always placed within the video itself. It is often more effective to post the link in the comment section rather than incorporating it directly into a short video.

PunkMega

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I would like to share my experience with YouTube and CPA (Cost Per Action) marketing.

During Period 1, which began in December 2022, I started using YouTube Shorts for CPA. I would upload 10 videos each day on five different channels. Despite using random RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) and free VPN (Virtual Private Network) services, it surprisingly worked well. Views started coming in within 24 hours.

Moving on to Period 2 in January 2023, things took a turn for the worse after a YouTube update. My channels were suspended within 24 hours, and those that managed to survive didn't receive any views at all.

In February 2023, during Period 3, I decided to experiment with anti-detect browsers and 911 S5 proxies. Additionally, I began purchasing channels because I noticed that the channels I created were getting suspended within 24 hours, even though I still don't fully understand why. After implementing these tweaks, I started seeing views again, and everything seemed to be going well.

However, in March 2023, during Period 4, nothing seemed to work anymore. All the channels, even with the use of anti-detect browsers, 911 S5 proxies, and a minimum of 15 channels, were receiving no views at all. I'm now at a loss for what else I can do to improve the situation.

This is a brief overview of my experience. I would greatly appreciate it if someone who has worked with YouTube Shorts and successfully obtained views could share their own experiences and insights.
How many views were you receiving within a 24-hour timeframe?

Cavita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How many views were you receiving within a 24-hour timeframe?
Apologies for the confusion. In the past, you were receiving views ranging from 1,000 to 13,000 within a 24-hour period if the video performed well. However, currently, you're not receiving any views, which is unfortunate.

YauRely

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What type of content are you referring to? Is it of an adult nature?

Heraldonet

Reaction score
What type of content are you referring to? Is it of an adult nature?
I've been into gaming lately. How about you? Can you tell me about your gaming experiences?

Crawlerry

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a question regarding YouTube shorts. If I accumulate thousands of views for each video, can those views count towards the watch hours required for monetization eligibility?

Heraldonet

Reaction score
I have a question regarding YouTube shorts. If I accumulate thousands of views for each video, can those views count towards the watch hours required for monetization eligibility?
As I'm focused on CPA, I'm not well-versed in monetization. Currently, my main concern lies in increasing views, which is proving to be a challenge for me.

Msects

Reaction score
As I'm focused on CPA, I'm not well-versed in monetization. Currently, my main concern lies in increasing views, which is proving to be a challenge for me.
What your work w CPA?

Msects

Reaction score
While many claim that shorts are effective, my personal experience contradicts this notion. From my perspective, they don't yield the desired results anymore, perhaps having been effective in the past but not presently.

Heraldonet

Reaction score
While many claim that shorts are effective, my personal experience contradicts this notion. From my perspective, they don't yield the desired results anymore, perhaps having been effective in the past but not presently.
The issue is, you don't have to ask anyone if shorts work. You can just search and see new channels with new shorts getting highly ranked easily. That's what's strange.

Msects

Reaction score
Yeah, it's strange. They might have added something extra or improved the content.

Hungswer

Reaction score
Yeah, it's strange. They might have added something extra or improved the content.
How do I get in touch with you? could you please send me a message?

Neelworx

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It might take a while to find success with shorts, but I've seen some people go viral with shorts every day.

Heraldonet

Reaction score
It might take a while to find success with shorts, but I've seen some people go viral with shorts every day.
Do you know these people yourself? I mean, do you understand how they do what they do?

Neelworx

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you know these people yourself? I mean, do you understand how they do what they do?
No, if you visit the YouTube shorts section, you'll see channels with successful shorts. I don't personally know them.

Top Bottom