Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Looking for software to extract emails from linkedin profiles

Vegantech

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm in need of a large quantity of person emails for email marketing purposes, and I know that these people have LinkedIn profiles as well. While I can find email sellers on platforms like Fiverr, they tend to be quite expensive, especially considering the bulk quantity I require.

These sellers often claim to use tools like Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo to extract emails, but these options are also costly for my needs.

I'm wondering if there is a more affordable and accurate method available to scrape emails in bulk from LinkedIn. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Screevava

Reaction score
Consider trying Apollo; if you have a clear idea of what you need, it offers a reasonably affordable option. You might want to opt for the professional plan, and I'm here to assist if you need any guidance.

DayGuru

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How would you address the issue with GDPR? Those emails contain personal information, which could potentially pose a problem.

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider trying Apollo; if you have a clear idea of what you need, it offers a reasonably affordable option. You might want to opt for the professional plan, and I'm here to assist if you need any guidance.
Your single comment has been incredibly helpful, and as a result, I have received numerous leads! I am truly grateful for your support. :)

SeenManiak

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Apollo is an exemplary one.

Top Bottom