Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Lightbulb PRUTH WEB SERVICES | ★ Web Design & Development | ★ Mobile App Development | ★ SEO

pruth

Reaction score
111.webp

1. All payments are made in full and upfront unless discussed otherwise and confirmed before the deal.
2. After any work has started any refunds are under my full discretion.
3. Refunds will not be provided after the final product has been accepted.
4. When I process any crypto refund, it will be made in the FIAT currency equivalent to the crypto amount paid on the purchase date.
5. I don't provide source files for my design/web work by default, I charge a fee to provide these files.
6. I don't have to take on your work, I'll choose if I want to take on your request or not.
7. Turn around time will be discussed during the contact before the order placement.
8. I accept BTC, USDT and Paypal (F&F).

Top Bottom