Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Pinterest [Journey] to Building a Public Pinterest Account Database of 1 Million Users

HorrayScoop

Reaction score
Today, I’m starting my journey to create a public database that everyone can access. I have experience with auto-registration software, and Pinterest is the first social media platform I've encountered without a robust anti-bot system. I’ve tested it, and you can perform many actions with auto-registered accounts.

I will make update posts once or multiple times a week. Anyone can use the accounts and perform any actions on Pinterest with them. Apologies for any spelling mistakes. I will respond to every reply and any questions in this thread.

Milestones: ✓ 1,000 accounts ⨯ A database accessible to everyone ⨯ 10,000 accounts ⨯ Software to perform actions (follow/comment) ⨯ 100,000 accounts ⨯ Software to post ⨯ 1,000,000 accounts

Peaker

Reaction score
Hello,

The key question here is the price, isn't it?

Discoverol

Reaction score
Are you offering a bot service, or am I misunderstanding something?

Top Bottom