Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

GOALS Journey to 1 million visits per month [ADU*T TUBE]

GOALS

PurpleSublime

Reaction score
Greetings MMO!

I commenced my venture into the adult industry a few weeks back, focusing on a general adult tube. The journey has proven to be quite demanding, with my ultimate goal set at reaching 1 million visitors per month or 20,000 per day. To structure my progress, I've established monthly objectives:

Month 1

• Build traffic on social media platforms (Twitter, Reddit, other tubes).
  • Generate €5 in ad revenue.
  • Attain 50 users per day.
Month 2

• Sustain promotion on social platforms (Twitter, Reddit, other tubes).
  • Increase Reddit karma to 10k.
  • Generate €15 in ad revenue.
  • Achieve 100 users per day.
Month 3

• Scale back social media promotion to every other day (Twitter, Reddit).
  • Establish a consistent flow of traffic from backlinks.
  • Generate €50 in ad revenue.
  • Reach 300 users per day.
I've initiated the process with the first 500 videos, personally handling the manual editing and watermarking. Each video features custom intros and embedded website watermarks throughout. (Adult content has evolved.) While the process is undeniably strenuous, I've reminded myself that returns come with dedication. Consequently, every day involves the creation of 5-10 diverse videos with unique titles, descriptions, and tags. Additionally, I'm uploading 1-2 videos to larger tubes for promotional purposes.

May Start :
fghjjj1.png

Where im now :

guyuio2.png

The earnings aren't dazzling at the moment, hovering around nearly 1 euro per day. While I'm undeniably surpassing the goals I set for myself, the progression of traffic throughout my journey has taken an unusual turn. Reddit's bounce rate has proven to be a significant challenge. However, as I analyze the quality backlinks acquired over the past few weeks, my target is to achieve a bounce rate between 25-35% by mid-June. (It's gradually decreasing, with my last 7-day forecast approaching the 35% mark.)

Stay tuned for weekly updates...

Last edited by a moderator:

Stockwi

Reaction score
Also, what's going on with Xvide0s? I got a channel verified there and I've nearly reached a million views in just 5 days!?
I'm curious to learn more about the process you used to get your channel approved. Feel free to send me a private message if you prefer.

XoInlove

Reaction score
Japanese traffic is really working well for me.

How does it benefit you specifically? In Asian regions, people typically use payment apps instead of credit cards. Unless you display tailored ads for their specific interests, like ads for suppliers who accept their preferred payment methods, I don't see how you can profit from it.

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What software do you use to change and include introductions?

Top Bottom