Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Journey 3000$ to 50.000$ doing Crypto in less than 1 year

GOALS

RollPaper

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Everything is written in the title now lets take an action!

fkhfghjk.png

exchanged currencies, today a slight loss, but we hope to turn a profit today hihi

1111.png

222.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Perontos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider putting more investment into Clestia and Ren; those coins seem poised for robust growth in the near future.

RollPaper

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider putting more investment into Clestia and Ren; those coins seem poised for robust growth in the near future.
I decided to sell Ren, considering it a pump and dump, and reinvested the proceeds into more promising assets like Optimism, Lido, and Arbitrum. I also converted all my Solana into these three. The plan is to likely convert ANKR and AGIX into the same set of assets.

Top Bottom