Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Pinterest Is there a method to scrape and automate posts from platforms like Pexels onto Pinterest?

Vegantech

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm seeking a method to scrape free image sites such as Unsplash, Pexels, Pixabay, and others for specific keywords, and then automate the process of posting them to Pinterest using some sort of automation tool.

Even if I can queue them up in the scheduled post section a week in advance, giving me time to add titles, descriptions, links, and tags, it would be a tremendous time-saver.

Currently, I'm using Canva to create pins, but I'm open to adding several hundred pins without any image text. I plan to push them out with one affiliate link and observe the results.

Any suggestions for tools that can accomplish this would be greatly appreciated. Also, I'm curious to know if it's feasible or if it's not advisable.

Thank you!

Chonessah

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm seeking a method to scrape free image sites such as Unsplash, Pexels, Pixabay, and others for specific keywords, and then automate the process of posting them to Pinterest using some sort of automation tool.

Even if I can queue them up in the scheduled post section a week in advance, giving me time to add titles, descriptions, links, and tags, it would be a tremendous time-saver.

Currently, I'm using Canva to create pins, but I'm open to adding several hundred pins without any image text. I plan to push them out with one affiliate link and observe the results.

Any suggestions for tools that can accomplish this would be greatly appreciated. Also, I'm curious to know if it's feasible or if it's not advisable.

Thank you!

Did you manage to locate it?

Top Bottom