Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Blog Is the domain name important for SEO?

JuzLuc

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If a domain name contains a keyword, will it improve the chances of ranking higher in search results?

DubyaLawn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Using paraphrasing techniques, the given statements can be rephrased as follows:

• It is beneficial for me.
  • Several SEO experts claim that it is ineffective in the present times.
  • I consistently employ exact match domains (EMDs) or partial match domains (PMDs).

AstaBoard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It is effective with Bing and Yahoo, but not as much with Google.

A1te

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, it unquestionably does. Search engine optimization (SEO) can significantly gain from a strong domain that incorporates relevant keywords and branding. Nevertheless, as Google integrates more supplementary factors into its ranking algorithm, the significance of this is diminishing.

YauSleek

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It has a minor impact, but it is not highly significant.

Vezealls

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe having the keyword in your domain can enhance the visibility of your site in search engine results pages (SERPs), making it easier for people to recognize and increasing the likelihood of them clicking on it, thus influencing Google's algorithm. However, I would be interested in hearing from people who have achieved success with unique brand names for their websites. Personally, I don't think I have ever taken that risk. rofl

Top Bottom