Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Blog Is SEO obsolete in 2023?

Sleyouot

Reaction score
Should we prioritize SEO as a ranking factor for 2023, or is it better to concentrate on social traffic? I am contemplating restarting my neglected blog, but I'm uncertain about the significance of SEO.

Poplec

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can we expect Google and Bing to continue operating in 2023?

The prominence of free search results has decreased, and even some paid results have become less prominent. However, it is still crucial to have the ability to select high-quality paid links. In fact, it may be advantageous to consider purchasing such links.

Andlotts

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This question seems to arise every year, and the answer remains consistent: search engine optimization (SEO) practices such as on-page and off-page optimization will always be necessary regardless of the year.

Screevava

Reaction score
SEO is thriving more than ever, but it has become increasingly competitive.

Rackpi

Reaction score
I believe SEO will continue to be relevant as long as search engines like Google remain in operation.

PlentySilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It is often observed that the people who claim SEO is no longer effective are usually those promoting paid advertising services.

CommentsValued

Reaction score
SEO is far from being dead; in fact, it is crucial to invest in paid audits or conduct audits yourself. Every time you think you have mastered it, there is always new information to discover, which often leaves you wondering why you hadn't focused on it earlier. SEO has evolved, and it is vital to keep up with the changes; otherwise, your online presence may suffer at the hands of Google.

Top Bottom