Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Is it possible to utilize the identical SSN or EIN for a stealth account?

EliteFollow

Reaction score
Is it practical to reuse the same SSN or EIN for a stealth account without being traced back to a previous account that has already used it?

Cropol

Reaction score
What is meant by 'stealth' in this context? And if the same data is used for multiple accounts, how can it be considered stealth?

SeenManiak

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I bought a stealth account, but eBay will halt all sales and payments once I reach the $600 sales limit unless I provide a SSN or an EIN. I used my SSN for a previous account, and I'm uncertain whether eBay will detect or overlook my reuse of the same SSN for the stealth account.

Calyxiard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Not allowed

Not allowed
Registering new accounts or using other existing accounts to avoid buying and selling restrictions or limits or other policy consequences

You're correct, using your own data does not qualify as a stealth account according to eBay's terms of service. If you want to maintain your stealth status, your best option would be to purchase a new account.

Top Bottom