Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Is it possible to buy cheap .com domains?

Nexxedara

Reaction score
Hi there! I was wondering if you could assist me in finding the most affordable source for purchasing .com domain names. I came across some information suggesting that Namecheap offers .com domains for as little as $1 each during Cyber Monday sales, but I haven't been able to locate any such deals. Would anyone happen to have any leads or suggestions for me? Thank you very much!

Missink

Reaction score
Hi there! I was wondering if you could assist me in finding the most affordable source for purchasing .com domain names. I came across some information suggesting that Namecheap offers .com domains for as little as $1 each during Cyber Monday sales, but I haven't been able to locate any such deals. Would anyone happen to have any leads or suggestions for me? Thank you very much!
Namecheap?

MrZeether

Reaction score
You can purchase a domain from Namecheap using a coupon.

Hungswer

Reaction score

Ferrancy

Reaction score
Using a coupon, you can purchase a .com domain for $0.99 on GoDaddy.

FinestNyc

Reaction score
Most of my domains are purchased through Namecheap.

Heraldonet

Reaction score
My suggestion would be to consider Google Domains as your domain registrar. While it may cost $12, it offers free privacy protection, which is typically an additional cost with other registrars. Additionally, unlike with GoDaddy, the price of your domain won't be raised in the future. While GoDaddy may offer a domain for just 99 cents for the first year, you'll end up paying $15 or more plus the cost of privacy protection thereafter.

Gaucompa

Reaction score
Vote for Namesilo too.

Heracyte

Reaction score
After going through the Black Friday thread and seeing that 95% of the posts were about Namecheap coupons, I'm surprised to see this thread.

ClownFly

Reaction score
You can check out http://tld-list.com/ as they usually have all the latest promotions. However, I would advise against using 1&1 and GoDaddy as they are not recommended by many people and some even suggest banning those who recommend them from forums.

Discoverol

Reaction score
For new customers, 1&1 offers a domain name for just $0.99, while Namesilo provides a $6.99 domain name when you purchase multiple domain names with the same account.

Execusp

Reaction score
What about Network Solutions? Some people still use it despite being considered outdated.
I forgot about them. Their renewal fees are known to be the worst in the industry.

Excunian

Reaction score
but why.com, try another tld like xyz is only half a dollar?

Editorksta

Reaction score
Namecheap and Hover are my top choices.

Canyonsu

Reaction score
If you're not planning on renewing or transferring your domain, consider checking out 1&1. You can get a domain for just $1 for the first year.

Top Bottom