Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Is it possible and how to copy websites with Divi?

DreamyContent

Reaction score
I am using the Divi theme and I am wondering if anyone knows how to replicate other website designs using this theme.

Commentca

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
More clear?

CrownMitzi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You can easily import the layout of another website that also uses DIVI by asking them to export the layout as a file and then importing it into your own site.

DarthBradley

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If the other website also uses Divi, then it is possible to do. However, you could use Elementor instead.

FarerKin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I would appreciate it if you could provide me with additional information. Could you please explain why you are interested in copying that particular website? Do you have any relationship with the website's owner? Is it not possible to create a website with a similar appearance without using Divi? Are you attempting to replicate the actual Divi code stored in the database?

Galergro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have a similar question regarding a demo site provided in The7 theme called 'Nutritionist'. I found a page that uses the 'Fancy Image' Visual Composer (VC) element, but despite my efforts, I have been unable to replicate it. I used the inspector tool to examine the page's code. Do you have any suggestions on how I can recreate the 'Fancy Image' element?

Galowear

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You can easily import the layout of another website that also uses DIVI by asking them to export the layout as a file and then importing it into your own site.
I'm unfamiliar with this. Why do you do that?

(I had read about stylesheets, backup buddies, and other topics, but not full themes. Please provide some additional details. Will the copied file only contain data or will it also contain information about VC elements?

I attempted HTTrack, but it appears that the robots.txt file prevented it from continuing. Your approach will now, in my opinion, be much better.
Thank you in advance.

Top Bottom