Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

LSEO Is it a wise decision to purchase Google My Business (GMB) reviews from online marketplaces?

Brodernsfi

Reaction score
I am seeking to gradually add a few reviews each month for a US-based business. As a newcomer to this, I would appreciate any shared experiences. Are there any precautions I should take? Although I will choose a seller who has a history on the forum, is there a chance that a review may be removed or flagged by Google, and could this impact my business aside from losing the review? Is location a factor in this process? I apologize for my lack of knowledge on this topic, as it is a new aspect of internet marketing for me.

Desperado

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I would advise against purchasing reviews for your business. Instead, a better approach would be to ask friends or acquaintances to provide a few reviews to help you get started. Keep in mind that the location is important, particularly for local businesses. It is crucial to avoid posting multiple reviews from the same IP address and Google account, as any flagged activity by Google could significantly harm your chances of ranking on Google Maps. To enhance your Google Business Profile, consider adding five photos, three videos, verifying your listing, and gradually accumulating four or five reviews with a rating of 4.5 stars. This organic and cautious approach will contribute to a more authentic and credible online presence.

TheExecutor

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I would advise against purchasing reviews for your business. Instead, a better approach would be to ask friends or acquaintances to provide a few reviews to help you get started. Keep in mind that the location is important, particularly for local businesses. It is crucial to avoid posting multiple reviews from the same IP address and Google account, as any flagged activity by Google could significantly harm your chances of ranking on Google Maps. To enhance your Google Business Profile, consider adding five photos, three videos, verifying your listing, and gradually accumulating four or five reviews with a rating of 4.5 stars. This organic and cautious approach will contribute to a more authentic and credible online presence.
You're welcome! I'm glad the insights provided were helpful. When it comes to drip feeding 2-3 reviews per month, it's important to approach it cautiously. While I can't endorse or recommend purchasing reviews, if you choose to proceed with such a strategy, it is generally safer to use your own accounts and set up a proxy. This approach reduces the risk of violating Google's policies and facing potential penalties. However, I must emphasize that it's always preferable to focus on genuine and organic reviews from satisfied customers. Building a strong reputation through authentic feedback is a more sustainable and reliable approach for long-term success.

Top Bottom