Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Twitter Is anyone still achieving success with Twitter, particularly in mass account management or other large-scale operation?

Ormesha

Reaction score
Also, a sub-question: Can one achieve success without adult Twitter accounts?

From what I've observed, the individuals who still manage to find success are primarily those involved in the adult industry.

Personally, I decided to leave the adult sector behind in pursuit of a change and a more spiritually fulfilling path. However, my ventures since then have been disappointing for the past year and a half.

I'm curious if anyone else has managed to find success, as I've noticed a scarcity of success stories or discussions about effective methods in this subreddit lately.

This trend seems to extend across various forums; the strategies involving adult content uploads and Twitter have waned, as has activity on platforms like Pinterest. Currently, the prevailing journeys on forums like mmo seem to revolve around AI-driven spamming SEO techniques.

Putionis

Reaction score
I consider myself successful on Twitter. It's been nearly 'set and forget' since approximately 2010-2011. The content is family-friendly and not related to adult themes.

Bugsbu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Additionally, I have a follow-up question: Have you achieved success without involving adult Twitter accounts?
The individuals I'm aware of who are still finding success primarily engage in adult content. Personally, I decided to step away from the adult industry for a change, seeking a more spiritually fulfilling path. Unfortunately, my endeavors in other areas have been unsuccessful for the past year and a half.
I'm curious to know if anyone on this forum is experiencing success, as I've noticed a scarcity of success stories or discussions about effective methods lately. This observation seems prevalent across various forums, where traditional approaches like the adult content upload method on forums such as BHW, Twitter, and Pinterest appear to have lost traction. The current predominant discussions seem to revolve around AI-driven spamming SEO methods.

Currently, Twitter doesn't seem to be effective for any purpose, even for adult content.

In all honesty, it's my business partner's analog marketing efforts that generate income for our adult video production business.

Top Bottom