Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Is anyone here familiar with Pinflux Pro?

Innisola

Reaction score
I've set up two Pinterest accounts, but unfortunately, both got suspended.

One was created using the server IP, and the other was established through a proxy. The account linked to the server IP operated smoothly for about a week. However, after adding the second account via proxy, I discovered both were suspended within two days.

Has anyone else experienced this issue with Pinflux? Is it a reliable tool? Or should I consider requesting a refund?

Goodcoco

Reaction score
I've set up two Pinterest accounts, but unfortunately, both got suspended.

One was created using the server IP, and the other was established through a proxy. The account linked to the server IP operated smoothly for about a week. However, after adding the second account via proxy, I discovered both were suspended within two days.

Has anyone else experienced this issue with Pinflux? Is it a reliable tool? Or should I consider requesting a refund?
Did you ever determine if Pinflux was the cause of the issue? Have you had any success using it since then?

Top Bottom