Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Twitter Is anyone encountering problems with SMS verification?

UFFILIATES

Reaction score
Hi MMO,

Has anyone experienced their Twitter account being locked and requiring SMS verification, but Twitter never sends the SMS? It doesn't arrive at all. On some accounts, it arrives instantly, but on others, it's like crickets.

What would be the best course of action to restore such accounts?

Poolguy

Reaction score
It hasn't occurred to me on Twitter, but I've experienced it on Instagram before. I usually end up abandoning those accounts.

WebCafeWorld

Reaction score
In such cases, it's typically related to the phone number you're using. It could be blacklisted or might have been utilized excessively in the past.

asalehjalaly

Reaction score
It's incredibly frustrating, and I'm uncertain about how to handle these accounts. I was hoping someone might have a solution for this situation.

XoInlove

Reaction score
By "blacklisted," I mean potentially flagged by Twitter. The numbers are from new and clean, real SIM cards. However, they belong to a different country than the proxies in use. Still, it's worth noting that while some receive the SMS, others do not.

Top Bottom