Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Is anyone else with almost 0% non-follower reach?

Bigan

Reaction score
I've been regularly posting content on Instagram for a few months now, and I've noticed something strange. Even when my posts, especially reels, perform well, I'm consistently reaching less than 5% of people who don't follow me. Sometimes it's even less than 1%, despite getting decent retention and a lot of interactions.
I think this might be because of the new algorithm, which might be trying to give smaller accounts better reach. But I'm not sure.

I'm glad my followers are enjoying my videos, but I'm finding it hard to grow my audience. Is anyone else dealing with this? Any ideas on how I can improve?

Nsmilepera

Reaction score
What's your focus?
Are you posting one reel every day?
Are you keeping up with trends in your field?

Felineaudi

Reaction score
How are you growing your channel or page?

CommentsValued

Reaction score
Try making new or trending videos. It works the same way on TikTok and Facebook. You have to be really creative to do well.

PlentySilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Try uploading unique content with trendy hashtags and a catchy title! I think it will work well. All the best!

Sealoye

Reaction score
You need to stand out to get noticed. If you're doing the same thing as other creators, there's no reason for viewers to watch your videos.

RaeLaugh

Reaction score
Consider trying out new trending videos or shorts.

WubbaDigy

Reaction score
I recently launched a business account from scratch about a month ago. Reels primarily reach non-followers, but I've noticed steady growth that seems to be picking up pace slightly.

The concept is straightforward: I focus on providing valuable content, which, though not unique, resonates with users and generates engagement from grateful and satisfied followers. This engagement likely helps push my content to a wider audience of non-followers.

ZenaRip

Reaction score
I recently launched a business account from scratch about a month ago. Reels primarily reach non-followers, but I've noticed steady growth that seems to be picking up pace slightly.

The concept is straightforward: I focus on providing valuable content, which, though not unique, resonates with users and generates engagement from grateful and satisfied followers. This engagement likely helps push my content to a wider audience of non-followers.

Yes, I believe it operates just like that. Unfortunately, social media platforms keep their algorithms secretive.

Fateer

Reaction score
Do you create posts using AI or manually?

Top Bottom