Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Installed tiktok for the first time! My thoughts..

Facent

Reaction score
I've discovered an outstanding app! Unfortunately, it has been banned in India, and alternative apps like Max TakaTak, Mojo, and Chingari are available for users and creators. However, I want to emphasize the importance of returning to TikTok. There is significant potential for making money on TikTok, so don't be swayed by inferior apps.

Andlotts

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This represents our response towards China, seeking retribution.

Rackpi

Reaction score
What did we actually accomplish by taking this action? Numerous people gained substantial wealth due to its widespread popularity, not limited to mediocre TikTok lip-syncers. Several aspiring singers and dancers received significant recognition and attention. Numerous valuable and educational videos, available to those who followed the right creators, are now gone. Consider all the job prospects and opportunities that have been lost as a result.

JuzLuc

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Without the presence of China and India, the user base of this platform primarily consists of American teenagers. However, I find it hard to believe that it can generate revenue on the same scale as Facebook or Instagram.

Certhw

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've discovered an outstanding app! Unfortunately, it has been banned in India, and alternative apps like Max TakaTak, Mojo, and Chingari are available for users and creators. However, I want to emphasize the importance of returning to TikTok. There is significant potential for making money on TikTok, so don't be swayed by inferior apps.
After nearly a year, one of the apps you previously criticized as being of poor quality has now reached a valuation of one billion USD. How surprising! 😄

SeenManiak

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I find all short video apps, including YouTube and Facebook, unappealing, and my dissatisfaction has nothing to do with the specific app platforms. The content itself is of poor quality. However, considering the existing demand, any of these apps are likely to experience growth. Following the ban, most users have transitioned to alternative platforms, ensuring the survival of these platforms.

Mountaili

Reaction score
One issue associated with TikTok is that it can generate a significant amount of traffic, yet the likelihood of conversions or purchases is extremely low. As a result, in order to generate revenue, one must rely on clickbait or advertisements.

SereneMans

Reaction score
I haven't encountered any issues with TikTok except for the fact that I haven't been able to figure out how to share my content specifically with the audience in the United States.

Top Bottom