Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Instagram Tagger For Free ( Sharing Personal Software )

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Earlier this year, I developed a tool primarily used for promoting CPA offers on Instagram. It proved to be lucrative, but as my focus shifted to other projects, it still demanded several hours of my time daily. Having already shared it with my email list, I'm now offering it here for anyone who might benefit from it. This software automates image posting on Instagram and includes features for tagging individuals in both the photos and descriptions. All you need is a list of individuals to tag, which you can gather using various Chrome extensions and other software. Additionally, you can utilize multiple accounts simultaneously and customize the descriptions as needed. For more detailed information on its features, please refer to the download page.

Download Page (Google Drive) (Contains software features) Direct Google Drive Download Mega.nz Download Link

Please note that while the download page provides information on its features, a video tutorial on usage, and insights into its functionality, I won't be available to provide assistance with running the software due to time constraints. Also, it's important to exercise caution when using spamming software, as it can result in account bans and IP shadow bans. Always use proxies, and avoid using spamming software on your primary IP address or main accounts.

Top Bottom