Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

In your opinion, which programming language do you consider to be best and what are the reasons for your choice?

Fuzzyme

Reaction score
My preferred programming language is SQL. The reason for this is that I use it extensively on a daily basis, and I even find myself thinking about it in my dreams. Since almost everything requires a database, SQL is an essential tool for many tasks. However, I do recognize that I may need to spend more time outdoors. What is your opinion on the matter?

Carpords

Reaction score
I seldom engage in backend development and databases, which is why I prefer to use Python. When it comes to scraping and automating most of my tasks, Python works exceptionally well.

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I seldom engage in backend development and databases, which is why I prefer to use Python. When it comes to scraping and automating most of my tasks, Python works exceptionally well.
Yes, it appears that I am among the minority of people working on the backend.

Sionerpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My preferred programming language is SQL. The reason for this is that I use it extensively on a daily basis, and I even find myself thinking about it in my dreams. Since almost everything requires a database, SQL is an essential tool for many tasks. However, I do recognize that I may need to spend more time outdoors. What is your opinion on the matter?
You're absolutely correct! Even Bitcoin requires a database! #ShortPonzi :cool:
LDB files serve as Microsoft Access lock information files. When a user opens or accesses an Access database, an ".LDB" file is generated with the same name as the database, but with the ".LDB" extension.

Agmediho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The appropriate choice varies according to the person's circumstances. If someone is new to programming, I believe Python would be the ideal option (considering my own experience with Java, which was challenging but ultimately facilitated various tasks). For those working on an IOS mobile app, Swift would be a suitable language, while SQL is recommended for database-related tasks. Ultimately, the crucial aspect is finding the right solution for the project at hand.

Catis

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
No single language or tool can be considered the ultimate choice for all situations. The best option for your current project will be determined by your specific needs, which might evolve for future projects, along with your personal preferences.

Having experience in Python, Js/node, Go, Ruby, Java, and to some extent c/cpp, I've come to view these languages as comparable to Pokemon, each haveing distinct characteristics and being suitable for different "best use cases." For instance, Python excels in rapid prototyping and small web servers, while Go shines in handling concurrent network services and so on.

Glitzer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This thread serves as a reminder for me to resume my Python learning.

Top Bottom