Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Im using tools for Instagram data extraction but need advice on scaling

Chikna

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Starting this discussion to talk about the methods you plan to employ in 2023.

Currently, I am successfully extracting small amounts, around 10k or more, per day using a scraping technique. My goal is to increase this number to 100k per day with the help of a specific tool.

I would like to engage with professionals in this field and ask if they have been able to achieve similar quantities on a daily basis.

I am seeking advice on how to accomplish this. I believe there are two crucial factors: using high-quality 4G proxies and having a large number of accounts.

To execute this operation, I have my own 4G proxies and generate 1,000 accounts every three days. From my understanding, it is essential to rotate IP addresses and have an ample supply of accounts to avoid limitations in order to achieve substantial scraping results.

Would anyone like to contribute or share their thoughts on this matter?

Mightyfellow

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Currently, I am successfully extracting small amounts, around 10k or more, per day using a scraping technique. My goal is to increase this number to 100k per day with the help of a specific tool.

I would like to engage with professionals in this field and ask if they have been able to achieve similar quantities on a daily basis.

I am seeking advice on how to accomplish this. I believe there are two crucial factors: using high-quality 4G proxies and having a large number of accounts.

To execute this operation, I have my own 4G proxies and generate 1,000 accounts every three days. From my understanding, it is essential to rotate IP addresses and have an ample supply of accounts to avoid limitations in order to achieve substantial scraping results.

I recommend using self-made 4G proxies of excellent quality. By using my own customized proxies, I was able to scrape 200,000 data points daily.

Cavita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In the past, I used Instadub for extracting email lists. However, during my recent attempt, I discovered that without unlimited accounts, achieving this task is extremely challenging.

KinSilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Great! When did you gather that sum of money recently? Did you use your own funds or acquire it from elsewhere?

Rozre

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
1st: Creating customized audiences for advertisements on a particular platform. 2nd: Sending unsolicited emails to potential clients without prior contact. 3rd: Sending a large volume of emails in a mass distribution manner.

You are incorrect. After validating your target lists and sending emails, I achieved a 70% open rate for my cold email system and around 20-40% with my email blasts. The reply rate was exceptionally high, depending on the quality of the email content, the offer presented, credibility, and the approach used.

I can assure you that Instagram data is incredibly valuable, but only to those who understand how to leverage it. Fortunately, I have been involved in data scraping for many years, which has enabled me to accumulate this valuable information over time.

Anita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In the past, I used Instadub for extracting email lists. However, during my recent attempt, I discovered that without unlimited accounts, achieving this task is extremely challenging.
Nice Instadub was great, however I had trouble receiving emails, and when I scraped using forum posts, I had trouble finding a large enough pool of unbanned, affordable IP addresses. That's why I prefer to access the API after logging into the accounts.

Mologyst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Update: Valuable Offerings Exploding with Abundance

After implementing certain modifications, I successfully changed the maximum number of accounts I can use for the tool. Depending on the proxies employed, it is now possible to add up to 1,000 accounts simultaneously.

Within just a few hours, I managed to extract a staggering 17,000 emails. This feat was accomplished using approximately 350 accounts, a majority of which are still active.

I am immensely pleased with the outcome as it brings me closer to achieving my goal of obtaining 100,000 emails per day within the upcoming days.

Furthermore, I have expanded my account acquisition endeavors. Employing my unique and untapped strategy, I can now generate 1,000 accounts every two days, including around 500 manually created accounts that have greater longevity compared to other accounts available in the market. While I am confident about their effectiveness for scraping purposes, I have yet to test them for MASS DM (Direct Messaging) purposes. It's a venture I have not yet attempted, to be honest.

Scraping a large number of usernames is relatively effortless with my tool; however, my primary interest lies in obtaining the associated emails.

To perform web scraping, I follow a two-step process:

Firstly, I gather usernames from target profiles where my potential prospects are found. This involves scraping and accumulating a substantial number of usernames, ranging from 1 million to 3 million, from the followers of these profiles. My tool performs the scraping and takes breaks intermittently. Once I have obtained the desired amount of usernames, I proceed to the second step, which involves gathering email addresses. However, I want to explain why I don't want to do that right away.

To address this, I have incorporated two buttons: "skip scraping" allows me to directly focus on email gathering, and "Save usernames" enables me to scrape and save usernames exclusively.

For those familiar with the process, the first step is considered a light scrape, while the second step is known as a deep scrape.

The second step involves changing the accounts and proxies used for scraping and conducting a deep scrape. This approach allows me to collect email addresses associated with the scraped usernames. The success rate, which varies between 10% to 40%, depends on the quality of the page being scraped. For instance, out of 100,000 usernames, you can expect to obtain approximately 10,000 to 25,000 email addresses. The numbers may vary significantly.

To prolong the lifespan of your accounts, it is crucial never to mix light scrape accounts with deep scrape accounts. Light scraping, also referred to as "light parsing," tends to have a detrimental impact on the accounts and will inevitably result in their demise. Typically, these accounts last anywhere from a few hours to a maximum of 1-3 days before they expire if consistently used.

To perform a deep scrape and maximize the longevity of your accounts, it is recommended to employ 10 accounts for scraping when aiming to gather 1 million or more usernames.

Therefore, before focusing on collecting emails, it is essential to switch all your accounts and proxies, ideally using different locations. By doing so, your email-gathering accounts can endure for several weeks and accumulate a more significant number of emails before reaching the end of their lifespan.

That is why I no longer engage in automatic methods of collecting usernames and gathering emails. Using such methods will not get satisfactory results, as they are commonly employed by various tools that ultimately prove ineffective. I have tried out numerous tools before deciding to develop my own tool with the assistance of a developer. Among them, Jarvee was the most reliable during the period of 2019-2020. However, it eventually became ineffective.

Another valuable suggestion I can offer is to use different proxies for creating accounts. This strategy will keep Instagram perplexed to the greatest extent possible. Manual 4G proxy accounts tend to be the most successful, while other types of proxies quickly fail.

Additionally, it is crucial to rotate the IP for your proxies during the tool's sleeping period. I personally employ a setup of rotating 4G proxies that match the rotation pattern during this period.

It is advisable to use a maximum of 10 accounts per IP (proxy). However, the fewer accounts assigned to each proxy, the better, and the optimal combination is to have one account per proxy in order to maximize account longevity.

Lastly, it is beneficial to mix up the locations of your accounts.

I apologize for any shortcomings in my English, but I have done my best to convey these tips. I hope they provide hope and assistance to someone. :)

Allith

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, do you provide scraping services? I'm having difficulty extracting more than 15,000 data points per day, and my Instagram accounts keep getting suspended.

Top Bottom