Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Im testing CPA, whats better CrakRevenue or LosPollos?

Fricarr

Reaction score
I have been directing traffic directly from Tinder to a pre-landing page, without involving any Snapchat or bots. I have used the same funnel that has geted favorable conversion rates on other networks. I have tested both LP (Landing Page) and CR (Conversion Rate) using DoI (Double Opt-In) and SoI (Single Opt-In) offers. However, the conversion ratios on these two networks are extremely disappointing, to the point where I feel hesitant to even mention them in the same context.

Here are the results of my tests:

Test 1: UK traffic with one smartlink and the same pre-landing page

• DoI offer on Los Pollos: 50 clicks, 10 conversions
  • SoI offer on CrakRevenue: 50 clicks, 0 conversions
Test 2: FR traffic with the same pre-landing page

• DoI offer on Los Pollos: 50 clicks, 7 conversions
  • SoI offer on CrakRevenue: 50 clicks, 0 conversions
As a result, I have come to the conclusion that working with CrakRevenue is not worthwhile. In fact, they deleted my account after I confronted them, which prevents me from sharing screenshots from CrakRevenue.

Top Bottom