Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Im making good bucks on amazon fba! ask me.

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I wanted to take a moment to share my achievements with you all. If anyone is interested in selling on Amazon, I'm more than happy to provide guidance. Feel free to post your questions, and I'll respond as soon as I have some time available.

zsdfghj.jpg

RaeLaugh

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I wanted to take a moment to share my achievements with you all. If anyone is interested in selling on Amazon, I'm more than happy to provide guidance. Feel free to post your questions, and I'll respond as soon as I have some time available.

View attachment 28527
Wow nice, any tips?

Facent

Reaction score
What end profit after expenses?

Circulu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Sounds ideal. I'm all ears if you have any guidance for us.

Teenagmi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Please add some more information :)

XglossyAnn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you kindly explain the process behind your achievement? It seems like you had a fantastic outcome.

Cookenso

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

View attachment 28527
What item are you offering for sale?

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you kindly explain the process behind your achievement? It seems like you had a fantastic outcome.
Please add some more information :)
Sounds ideal. I'm all ears if you have any guidance for us.

Discover products with excellent profit potential, strong market demand, and limited competition.
Connect with suppliers on Alibaba, leveraging the assistance of a reliable agent in China for seamless communication.
Obtain a comprehensive quote that covers shipping and insurance costs.
Arrange for the products to be shipped directly to Amazon's warehouse.
Implement a few Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertisements on Amazon to boost visibility.
Observe as the profits start rolling in.
Duplicate the process for ongoing success.

SeenManiak

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Congratulations on your achievement! If you don't mind, could you share some insights on how you identify products that have a strong potential for high profits, significant demand, and minimal competition?

TinnysDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Congratulations on your achievement! If you don't mind, could you share some insights on how you identify products that have a strong potential for high profits, significant demand, and minimal competition?
I use specific software applications. A brief online search will provide you with insight into what I'm referring to.

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am offering a range of products, including electronics, toys, and clothing for sale.

Kobelli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Congratulations! I hope you achieve tremendous success!

Nexxedara

Reaction score

View attachment 28527
How are you implementing your marketing tactics?

Mylingna

Reaction score
I am offering a range of products, including electronics, toys, and clothing for sale.

I must investigate further. I've had a desire to start selling on Amazon for quite some time, but the vast array of products available leaves me uncertain about what would truly be profitable.

Do you operate through a personal website or do you directly sell on Amazon?

Congratulations on your impressive sales! I aspire to achieve similar success one day.

Felinerone

Reaction score
Discover products with excellent profit potential, strong market demand, and limited competition.
Connect with suppliers on Alibaba, leveraging the assistance of a reliable agent in China for seamless communication.
Implement a few Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertisements on Amazon to boost visibility.
Apologies for my inquisitiveness, but as a newcomer here, I'm curious about how you established a connection with your agent in China.

DayGuru

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Wow, that's a lot of success! I'm planning to use Amazon Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) for the first time, and I was hoping you could offer some advice. The factory that makes the items (cbd shampoo, oils, omega3, etc.) is in Istanbul, but I am in Europe. I'd appreciate any advice or direction, and maybe we could work together.

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I must investigate further. I've had a desire to start selling on Amazon for quite some time, but the vast array of products available leaves me uncertain about what would truly be profitable.

Do you operate through a personal website or do you directly sell on Amazon?

Congratulations on your impressive sales! I aspire to achieve similar success one day.
I use PPC Ads

I directly retail my products through Amazon.

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Please don't hesitate to pose your inquiries! I'll respond to them, and kindly understand if there's a slight delay as I'm currently occupied.

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you please share some insights about your approach or plan?

Shoesen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The guy ask about your net profit after expenses but didn't provide an answer to the question.

Top Bottom