Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Im gonna try TikTok farm with over 9000 accounts!

Shoot2kill

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am planning to create a TikTok farm consisting of 900 accounts initially, with the intention to eventually scale it up to 9000 accounts, why 9000 not 10? Because 9 looks easier to reach lol. I have a couple of goals in mind and would appreciate some guidance.

Goals: Goal #1: Generate free traffic for affiliate programs without incurring any costs. Goal #2: If the accounts do not gain enough trust to generate traffic, I would like to connect them to an SMM panel for task completion. I have previously had a similar experience with telegram accounts, which resulted in a monthly profit of around $4,000.

Progress so far:

• I have purchased an account registrar.
  • I have acquired email addresses.
  • I have obtained proxy services.
I am seeking advice on the next steps and any additional considerations I should keep in mind as I proceed. Thank you in advance for your help!

Requirements:

• Video downloader
  • Video uniqueness program
  • Video uploader
Costs:

• To keep costs minimal, I am registering accounts using mail at a cost of $0.002 per account.
  • Captcha solving is priced at $1 for every 1000 captchas.
  • I am currently using a mobile proxy, costing $60 per month. For now, I am using a single port and registering accounts in a single thread, allowing for a speed of approximately 300 accounts per day. In the future, I plan to invest in additional proxies to enable multithreaded operations.
Considering the above, I have a few questions that could potentially help streamline the experimentation process. I am open to hearing about others' experiences, and in return, I am committed to sharing the results of my experiment with the community.

Questions:

1. Is there a reliable method to accurately determine shadow ban accounts?
  2. Will transferring accounts from a mobile proxy to a server/residential proxy result in a loss of trust for those accounts?
  3. If I switch to a different geographical proxy, will I lose my connection to the country where the accounts were originally registered?
  4. Is there any trustworthy information available on ensuring video uniqueness? Is simply changing video metadata (exif) sufficient, or is additional video processing required? Are there batch video processors available for computers to handle a large volume of videos (ranging from 3,000 to 30,000) per day?
  5. Can videos gain views if I directly upload them from other social networks without any processing?

JollyFortune

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I absolutely adore this project that is currently being developed, it's fantastic.

Coveren

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can I ask about the mobile proxy service you use?

Greek-Rifle

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you create an account using automated browsing methods?

TequilaSunrise

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you encountering any problems like TikTok displaying the error message "Please finish your registration on the app"?

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I absolutely adore this project that is currently being developed, it's fantastic.
Thanks!
You have come up with a great project concept. I wish you the best of luck in its execution.
Thanks!
Are you encountering any problems like TikTok displaying the error message "Please finish your registration on the app"?
ring any problems like TikTok displaying the error message "Please finish your registration on the app"?
Occasionally, these mistakes may arise, but the program manages to overlook or avoid them.

Can you create an account using automated browsing methods?
Indeed, the application uses virtual browsers.

Can I ask about the mobile proxy service you use?
I employ proxies purchased from private sellers, and the more obscure the seller is, the greater the chance that the proxy will be free from any issues.

Intricul

Reaction score
You have come up with a great project concept. I wish you the best of luck in its execution.

Iamassit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I use software I purchased TFarm on Telegram, and I'm unsure if they have an official website.

Oakwordue

Reaction score
I appreciate you sharing this. It presents a chance for me to acquire new knowledge.

Top Bottom