Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

SEO IFTTT SEO: The SEO Tactic That Often Goes Overlooked

Casanova

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings,

As requested in another thread, I am sharing a guide on setting up an IFTTT network to boost your Google and YouTube rankings.

Firstly, it's important to note that this tactic works best for local ranking (map pack) and video ranking, although it can still provide added benefits for regular website ranking, such as passing on good link juice, authority, and traffic.

As someone in the local business industry, I have found that building an IFTTT network is much cheaper than using a PBN network, and it can still get better results.

Now, let's dive into the specifics.

Step 1: Create accounts for your business or website using the following list of properties:

• G+ Profile
  • G+ Page
  • Blogger
  • WordPress
  • Gravatar
  • Tumblr
  • Bitly
  • Diigo Profile
  • Diigo Library URL
  • Google Drive
  • Toodledo
  • Weebly
  • Pinterest
  • Evernote
  • Getpocket
  • Instapaper
  • Bufferapp
  • Dropbox
  • IFTTT
Step 2: For your feed URLs, you can use any website's RSS feed or YouTube channel feed. Whenever a new post or video is uploaded, it will be syndicated to all the properties listed in Step 1.

I recommend starting with five rings: one brand ring and four persona rings. The brand ring should have all the brand names on the subdomain of the properties listed in Step 1, while the persona rings should have person names or keywords (which worked well for us).

Be sure to add logos, website links, and a good business description with your primary keywords to all the properties you create. Some properties may also allow you to include your social media links.

Interlinking: Once you finish building the properties, add the completed profile links to all of them. This will give your IFTTT network massive power.

1.jpg

Step 3: Save your login credentials (username and password).

Thank you.

Emporing

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing, and I appreciate the clarification. To summarize, you are in the process of creating around five properties, some with a brand name in the URL and others with a regular person's name. These properties will be connected to the same IFTTT (If This Then That) account. The purpose is to have the RSS feed from various niche-related sites automatically posted on all the properties that have been created.

Cebeobr

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing, and I appreciate the clarification. To summarize, you are in the process of creating around five properties, some with a brand name in the URL and others with a regular person's name. These properties will be connected to the same IFTTT (If This Then That) account. The purpose is to have the RSS feed from various niche-related sites automatically posted on all the properties that have been created.
Is there a comprehensive tutorial available here? I grasp the concept of creating accounts on these websites, but I'm having difficulty understanding the subsequent steps. I apologize for my lack of knowledge in this area, as I'm new to it. From what I gather, in step 2, I will upload videos to my channel, and these videos will be shared on the aforementioned sites. Is my understanding correct? Additionally, are there any significant advantages to obtaining links from newly created web 2.0 or social profiles?

Top Bottom