Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

If I rehash tiktok video will it be unique?

Cropol

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Lately, I've been engaging in a practice of posting numerous videos on TikTok through mass spamming. I typically take one video and post it around 5 to 6 times within the same account before moving on to the next video. This process continues in a repetitive manner.

However, I've encountered a challenge. Since I spam around 30 to 50 accounts per day, I need to create new videos daily. This can be time-consuming because the editing process is manual, and the current method doesn't generate enough profit to justify hiring a freelancer for editing purposes.

I'm seeking advice on whether there are faster methods to rehash TikTok videos, such as altering the pitch, tempo, cutting, extending, or making other minimal changes that would make the video appear unique in the eyes of TikTok, considering that my videos are quite similar.

I appreciate any insights or suggestions you may have.

BomberFestive

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you not risk having your TikTok account suspended due to this? How do you handle situations involving account suspensions?

Ruitne

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Lately, I've been engaging in a practice of posting numerous videos on TikTok through mass spamming. I typically take one video and post it around 5 to 6 times within the same account before moving on to the next video. This process continues in a repetitive manner.

However, I've encountered a challenge. Since I spam around 30 to 50 accounts per day, I need to create new videos daily. This can be time-consuming because the editing process is manual, and the current method doesn't generate enough profit to justify hiring a freelancer for editing purposes.

I'm seeking advice on whether there are faster methods to rehash TikTok videos, such as altering the pitch, tempo, cutting, extending, or making other minimal changes that would make the video appear unique in the eyes of TikTok, considering that my videos are quite similar.

Contact me after one week, and I will provide you with a program that enables you to automatically create numerous distinct videos.

Fishapis

Reaction score
Contact me after one week, and I will provide you with a program that enables you to automatically create numerous distinct videos.
If it doesn't cost anything, you'll be okay.

Prierty

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You have already brought up a few methods. Modify the pitch and alter the video's speed by slowing it down or speeding it up. Have you experimented with these techniques yourself? Or would you prefer someone else to attempt them and provide you with feedback? If speed is the concern, you can use a one-line command in ffmpeg to accomplish this.

Endurgy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you not risk having your TikTok account suspended due to this? How do you handle situations involving account suspensions?
In fact, the suspension of an account is a normal part of my process because I employ a "churn and burn" approach. Therefore, I don't consider getting suspended to be a significant concern. So, to address your question, when faced with suspensions, I simply proceed by creating new accounts and continue my activities.

Thank you, my friend. I'll send you a private message. I'd be delighted to evaluate your program.

You have already brought up a few methods. Modify the pitch and alter the video's speed by slowing it down or speeding it up. Have you experimented with these techniques yourself? Or would you prefer someone else to attempt them and provide you with feedback? If speed is the concern, you can use a one-line command in ffmpeg to accomplish this.
Indeed, you're correct. I have a fundamental understanding of video editing. I'm inquiring to ascertain whether people have previously experimented with techniques to minimize both time and frustration. As you're aware, there are numerous parameters such as pitch, speed, temperature, background music, overlays, and so on, which necessitate extensive testing and considerable patience.

I appreciate the suggestion you provided, and I plan to incorporate alterations to the pitch and playback speed to observe the outcome.

Gaucompa

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

What is your current income using this approach? You mentioned that it's not sufficient to hire someone. Therefore, you should consider switching to alternative methods that offer higher pay.

Top Bottom