Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

If I can no longer access my previous Google Play Developer account, is it possible to create a new one?

MonkeyKing

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm unable to access my previous Google Play Developer account and uncertain if it's permissible to establish a new one. The old account was not prohibited, and I want to know if it's acceptable to create a new account using the same identification and credit card. Would it be necessary to modify the account information, or is it secure to use the same details for the new account? Any guidance would be appreciated.

Cyveito

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Initially, investigate the cause for this situation. If your account was closed due to inactivity for 12 months, you are permitted to create a new account. Additionally, you can link the same card to multiple devices. However, if you wish to use the same developer name for the new account, you must first alter your existing account's developer name to a different one, as developer names cannot be duplicated.

Sk8rid

Reaction score
Feel free to either establish a new account or locate a supplier to purchase one from. Good luck!

Endurgy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If the old account has no active apps (also in draft), Google might have already closed it due to inactivity. If not, it is advisable to attempt recovering the old account. I've faced a similar issue with some accounts where I no longer have access to the phone number, and Google doesn't allow me to sign in.

If you decide to create a new GP account on the same computer with the same data, keep in mind that your old and new accounts will be permanently linked. Therefore, if one of your accounts is closed by Google for a violation, the other account will also be closed based on the "prior violations" rule.

Top Bottom