Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

D&P I'd like to inquire about 4-letter .com domains.

AlliLove

Reaction score
What do you estimate the cost would be for me to sell a 4-letter .com domain, such as usku.com, which I am planning to purchase?

ZineBunny

Reaction score
Listing or selling the domain will either be free of charge or involve an auction fee.

TrumpMine

Reaction score
Apologies for the misunderstanding. Let me clarify the cost of the domain.

The price of a domain can vary depending on various factors such as the domain registrar, the specific ccTLD chosen, the demand for the domain, and any additional services or features included. It is difficult to provide an exact cost without specific details.

To determine the cost of a domain, I recommend visiting domain registrar websites mentioned earlier, such as securednet.su, njal.la, cheapprivacy.ru, flokinet.is, todaynic, R01.ru, or PRQ.se. These registrars should provide pricing information and options for purchasing the desired ccTLD domain.

SereneMans

Reaction score
The cost of purchasing a domain can range from 3 to 7 dollars. For example, a domain like 0wic.con could be available within that price range.

The selling price of a domain depends entirely on the demand for it. It is determined by potential buyers and can vary greatly.

Rockerwr

Reaction score
There are indeed several factors to take into account when determining the value of a domain. While the length of the characters is one aspect to consider, other factors such as domain extension, brandability, keyword relevance, and market demand also play a significant role.

In your opinion, it is suggested that a fair buying price would fall within the range of $500 to $800. Similarly, when it comes to selling the domain, a reasonable range would be between $1,000 to $1,500. These figures reflect the perceived value and potential market interest in the domain.

Readdi

Reaction score
Do you have any knowledge regarding the age of the domain?

Top Bottom