Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I will share you secret how not to get terminated! ( Google Play Console )

HellSuper

Reaction score
Hello, I hope you're doing well.

Just like many others here, I'm on a quest to uncover the secret of avoiding termination on a new Google Play Developer Console account.

Let me briefly share my story, keeping it concise and to the point. I was making $1000 a day when my account got terminated for what seemed like a trivial reason. Now, I find myself blacklisted, unable to release any new apps as I keep facing repeated terminations.

Initially, I knew how to avoid deletion, but it appears that Google has somehow detected my methods. Despite developing apps from scratch within a Virtual Private Server (VPS), creating a completely new working environment, I'm still being detected. Rest assured, I use a virtual SIM, different IP addresses (VPS), and separate cards, among other precautions.

Unfortunately, this week alone, I have lost six accounts. I'm able to verify the accounts, but when I submit the apps for review, they are consistently terminated after four days, accompanied by the same message referring to my previous termination.

My question is, does Google have the ability to detect the activities performed on my local PC within the AWS VPS?

Please, offer some words of encouragement. Trust me, life will reward your support.

Tersbyte

Reaction score
I can express that this world functions like an immense matrix, and we find ourselves confined within it. Discovering a means to break free from this situation is the goal!

Slipoire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I can express that this world functions like an immense matrix, and we find ourselves confined within it. Discovering a means to break free from this situation is the goal!
I am grateful for your message; it has been quite helpful to me... hahah

I will persist, my friend.

Galowear

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, I hope you're doing well.

Just like many others here, I'm on a quest to uncover the secret of avoiding termination on a new Google Play Developer Console account.

Let me briefly share my story, keeping it concise and to the point. I was making $1000 a day when my account got terminated for what seemed like a trivial reason. Now, I find myself blacklisted, unable to release any new apps as I keep facing repeated terminations.

Initially, I knew how to avoid deletion, but it appears that Google has somehow detected my methods. Despite developing apps from scratch within a Virtual Private Server (VPS), creating a completely new working environment, I'm still being detected. Rest assured, I use a virtual SIM, different IP addresses (VPS), and separate cards, among other precautions.

Unfortunately, this week alone, I have lost six accounts. I'm able to verify the accounts, but when I submit the apps for review, they are consistently terminated after four days, accompanied by the same message referring to my previous termination.

My question is, does Google have the ability to detect the activities performed on my local PC within the AWS VPS?

Please, offer some words of encouragement. Trust me, life will reward your support.
Do you employ various devices with distinct IMEI numbers or use different PCs, including those running Linux, to perform browser fingerprinting? Consider switching to Linode or Digital Ocean and altering your VPS configuration.

CrownMitzi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am grateful for your message; it has been quite helpful to me... hahah

I will persist, my friend.
I anticipated receiving such a response with a playful tone :D
Those who persist without giving up cannot be conquered. There is undoubtedly a solution; you will discover it.
Having experienced challenging ventures in stealthy industries, I can assure you, a solution always exists :)

Delingha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
G is aware of the IP addresses associated with AWS. You have the option to use VMWARE and mobile internet with 4G, but it's essential to keep in mind that each hardware component has a unique identifier, and while some can be changed, not all of them can be changed. Alternatively, you can consider delegating the development of your APKs to an external source if you wish to share your app's sources.

Nicend

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you employ various devices with distinct IMEI numbers or use different PCs, including those running Linux, to perform browser fingerprinting? Consider switching to Linode or Digital Ocean and altering your VPS configuration.
I certainly make use of distinct VPS configurations for every Google Play account I operate. I'll take your suggestion and experiment with Digital Ocean. Thanks for the advice!

Top Bottom