Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I want to reach authors via linkedin, is this possible?

Opscertag

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on a new social media platform that also serves as an article posting space. My goal is to connect with talented content creators and inform them about this innovative hub. I would like to know the best approach for reaching out to these people via LinkedIn. Any suggestions or tips on how to effectively engage with content creators on the platform would be greatly appreciated.

Cowiese

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
They are available on this Forum.

SisterHippo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You have the option to employ an person who is an expert.

Selfch

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi there! If you're interested in using LinkedIn effectively, I recommend considering Sales Navigator. By using this tool, you can connect with people in your target industry. Personally, I use an automated LinkedIn tool that helps me send connection requests automatically, following a similar strategy. Give it a try! 😉

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Utilizing LinkedIn ads enables you to effectively convey your message, albeit at a higher cost, with the potential to get favorable results.

Perontos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe there are numerous experts present in this forum. If you create a dedicated thread and outline what you require assistance with, people who have an interest in your topic will reach out to you.

Calyxiard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe there are numerous experts present in this forum. If you create a dedicated thread and outline what you require assistance with, people who have an interest in your topic will reach out to you.
Oh, I'm really excited about creating a thread for that!

Allith

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on a new social media platform that also serves as an article posting space. My goal is to connect with talented content creators and inform them about this innovative hub. I would like to know the best approach for reaching out to these people via LinkedIn. Any suggestions or tips on how to effectively engage with content creators on the platform would be greatly appreciated.

Share it on other platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.

Top Bottom