Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Pinterest I want to do pinterest with affiliate marketing, how does it sound?

ZineBunny

Reaction score
Have you or anyone you know had success with affiliate marketing sales on Pinterest? I have five accounts in different niches and have only made about $100 on ClickBank in the past five months. I feel like the numbers are fake; they claim I receive 300k monthly views. Should I give up on Pinterest, or does it only work for Google AdSense?

I also have an account in the skincare niche with 500k views. If you have experience, which affiliate products should I promote there?

Jazzmed

Reaction score
Try CPA offers and digital products. Don't rely only on ClickBank.

DreamyContent

Reaction score
Have you or anyone you know had success with affiliate marketing sales on Pinterest? I have five accounts in different niches and have only made about $100 on ClickBank in the past five months. I feel like the numbers are fake; they claim I receive 300k monthly views. Should I give up on Pinterest, or does it only work for Google AdSense?

I also have an account in the skincare niche with 500k views. If you have experience, which affiliate products should I promote there?
How is your click-through rate? I'm not too concerned about views.

DreamyContent

Reaction score

It appears that some individuals are successfully using Pinterest to promote their AdSense sites.

Tensco

Reaction score
I believe Pinterest is the way to go.

Emporing

Reaction score
Absolutely, Pinterest can be effective for affiliate marketing. Here's how:

1. Visual Content
  2. Strategic Link Placement
  3. Engaging Content Creation

Cakevisa

Reaction score
Pinterest is highly effective for affiliate marketing. Promote reliable products to your audience and concentrate on creating engaging content.

Haner

Reaction score
Today's actions will create valuable experiences.

Paychal

Reaction score
The majority of Pinterest users are women aged 25-34 from the US, seeking an inspiring and visually appealing experience similar to Instagram. They often search for recipes, fashion, home decor, crafts, and family-related items. Focus on selling attractive products such as home decor from Target or Wayfair, or beauty items from Sephora.

Bergires

Reaction score
Based on my personal experience, I can attest that Pinterest can be a highly lucrative platform for affiliate marketing! 😄

Heraldonet

Reaction score
I've been using Pinterest since 2020 to promote CPA offers and online courses primarily aimed at a female audience. The key is to prioritize outbound clicks over mere impressions or views on Pinterest.

WeirdHello

Reaction score
Remember that success in affiliate marketing can differ based on the niche, the products you’re promoting, and your promotional strategies on the platform.

EliteFollow

Reaction score
It can be adapted and utilized, but in my opinion, the service itself is not very good.

Fallsen

Reaction score

This link should provide you with all the tips you need:
Does Pinterest work for affiliate marketing?

Coanetq

Reaction score
Yes, Amazon affiliate links do work on Pinterest. However, the platform is saturated with affiliate pages, making it challenging to achieve conversions. Only unique and standout content tends to succeed on Pinterest.

Sunsetze

Reaction score
Additionally, Pinterest now allows users to shop directly from Pins, providing brands and affiliate marketers with more opportunities to expand their reach and grow. With its vast user base and endless Pins, Pinterest can be a highly effective tool for affiliate marketing.

Cropol

Reaction score
How are you prequalifying your leads? Typically, this begins with selecting the right images and placing text strategically. Hashtags also play a significant role.

If you're merely posting pins randomly or with minimal effort, it's not surprising that your results aren't great.

PlentySilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Pinterest can be highly effective for affiliate marketing, so it's definitely worth giving it a try.

Rackpi

Reaction score

Pinterest can be effective for affiliate marketing, but it requires a solid strategy. For skincare niches, focus on promoting relevant, high-quality products. Assess your content's engagement and consider exploring other platforms if the results are not satisfactory. Additionally, integrating AdSense can help increase your income.

Top Bottom