Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I want to buy twitter account with 10k followers, what fair price?

AlliLove

Reaction score
I would like to ask about the current market value for a Twitter account with 10,000 real followers from the United States.

PunkMega

Reaction score
I think if you're looking for 10,000 followers on Twitter, mostly consisting of genuine or "high quality" followers, it would cost around $450 to $500 or more, depending on your desired target audience. If you haven't done so already, you can try posting in the "Want to Buy" section or explore the Marketplace to find sellers and determine the current price. Best of luck to you!

Molotov

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The price can vary depending on the quality, but typically it begins at $150. Authentic followers may cost around $350 or more.

Wannakers

Reaction score
Around a few hundred, give or take. Additionally, the level of engagement could impact the ultimate price, potentially causing it to go up or down.

Bugco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I would estimate the price to be somewhere between $50 and $100, considering various factors that need to be considered.

However, the real concern is how one can ensure a fair transaction when buying or selling it. There is a potential for one party to be foold or taken advantage of in the process.

Grantha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Perhaps around $300 to $600, but I have no intention of making a purchase.

JuzLuc

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Paraphrasing relies on the information you provide.

ThedevilNath

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
As I mentioned, purchasing an account is not a viable option since either the buyer or the seller could fool the other party and abscond with the funds or access credentials. Therefore, it is an impractical proposition.

Crawlerry

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The estimation can vary based on factors such as the level of engagement, the specific audience you're targeting, and how frequently you post. Share those details with me, and I'll be able to provide you with a rough estimate.

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The estimation can vary based on factors such as the level of engagement, the specific audience you're targeting, and how frequently you post. Share those details with me, and I'll be able to provide you with a rough estimate.
What is your strategy for facilitating this exchange?

Selfch

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is the exchange in question?
In relation to this discussion, the topic involves the purchase of a Twitter account. The person interested in buying the account is willing to proceed with the transaction, while the owner is open to selling it.

To ensure a smooth exchange without the risk of the buyer disappearing with the funds or gaining unauthorized access to the username and password, how can one navigate this situation?

Sporswer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In relation to this discussion, the topic involves the purchase of a Twitter account. The person interested in buying the account is willing to proceed with the transaction, while the owner is open to selling it.

To ensure a smooth exchange without the risk of the buyer disappearing with the funds or gaining unauthorized access to the username and password, how can one navigate this situation?
I do not plan on purchasing that TW account, and the person who posted it is prohibited from selling it as well. In most situations, any escrow service would be suitable, and it's important to ensure that the email is included in the sale.

Talkst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The outcome of something depends on various elements, and in this case, it primarily relates to the specific field or audience and the level of interaction. If you spend a minute searching on Google, you can discover numerous Twitter accounts with supposedly "real followers" available for purchase, with prices starting at $130 for around 10,000 followers.

TinnysDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I do not plan on purchasing that TW account, and the person who posted it is prohibited from selling it as well. In most situations, any escrow service would be suitable, and it's important to ensure that the email is included in the sale.
I did not claim that you were. My curiosity was directed towards the process you just mentioned earlier. That's what I wanted to know more about.

WeTNT

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Despite having over 3.4 million, I find it difficult to imagine anyone willing to pay $34,000 because I don't believe people would be willing to spend more than $100 for 10,000.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Despite having over 3.4 million, I find it difficult to imagine anyone willing to pay $34,000 because I don't believe people would be willing to spend more than $100 for 10,000.
I was browsing out of curiosity and stumbled upon marketplace forums, which I dislike because they often have numerous scammers (ironic, isn't it?). However, I came across a forum where they are selling Twitter accounts with follower counts ranging from 1 million to 2 million, priced between $3,000 and $10,000. It's unfortunate that the website https://fameswap.com/browse doesn't include Twitter accounts in their listings.

Top Bottom