Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I want to build rapport with people on linkedin, how?

Bubbleanac

Reaction score
I find it relatively straightforward to establish a connection with people on various platforms, but on LinkedIn, I've noticed that there seem to be unspoken and distinct rules when it comes to networking. I haven't quite grasped these rules on LinkedIn yet.

I'm wondering how I can attract my ideal clients on the platform without resorting to randomly messaging unfamiliar people. What strategies do you employ to engage with your target audience on LinkedIn in a meaningful way?

Bugco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You propose enhancing their experience by providing value once they accept your connection request.

Grantha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You propose enhancing their experience by providing value once they accept your connection request.
How can you propose enhancing the experience without coming across as pushy or sales-oriented?

JuzLuc

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You analyze their company's requirements and extend an offer of assistance. However, I must be candid with you; lacking knowledge in this area suggests that you may not be well-suited for B2B sales. You could encounter continual challenges at each stage and beyond.

If selling is not your forte, running a successful B2B company will prove to be a significant challenge. My advice is to seek a sales position in a company that provides training, learn the necessary skills, and then consider venturing out on your own.

Teenagmi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You analyze their company's requirements and extend an offer of assistance. However, I must be candid with you; lacking knowledge in this area suggests that you may not be well-suited for B2B sales. You could encounter continual challenges at each stage and beyond.

If selling is not your forte, running a successful B2B company will prove to be a significant challenge. My advice is to seek a sales position in a company that provides training, learn the necessary skills, and then consider venturing out on your own.
Appreciation is extended for your response.

My typical clientele consists of employees who are experiencing burnout and dissatisfaction with traditional employment. They seek my assistance in joining my mindset course conducted on our boat, or in learning the ropes of trading stocks and forex. Occasionally, I also cater to academics, even those with multiple PhDs, who find themselves burnt out as well. It seems that people from HR departments do not frequently approach me for my services.

Cookenso

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Appreciation is extended for your response.

My typical clientele consists of employees who are experiencing burnout and dissatisfaction with traditional employment. They seek my assistance in joining my mindset course conducted on our boat, or in learning the ropes of trading stocks and forex. Occasionally, I also cater to academics, even those with multiple PhDs, who find themselves burnt out as well. It seems that people from HR departments do not frequently approach me for my services.
That's the essence of my argument. Instead of waiting for others to reach out to you, in order to achieve success, you must acquire the skill of initiating outreach on your own.

Top Bottom