Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I tried promoting CPA with Facebook ads BUT....

DreamyContent

Reaction score
I attempted to promote my CPA offers using Facebook ads, and although my ads campaign recorded hundreds of clicks, my CPA dashboard did not register a single click. It appears that visitors are only reaching the landing page and not progressing further. This leads me to wonder if Facebook is potentially sending bot traffic. It's worth noting that the goal of my Facebook ads campaign is to generate website traffic.

Landrater

Reaction score
Can someone here, who is using Facebook ads to promote CPA offers, please inform me of any mistakes I might be making?

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Use the conversions campaign instead of website traffic to optimize your results. Consider cloaking your FB pixel and placing the tag on the thankyou.html page, as this method is effective for generating leads and driving sales.

ToyLaxr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Use the conversions campaign instead of website traffic to optimize your results. Consider cloaking your FB pixel and placing the tag on the thankyou.html page, as this method is effective for generating leads and driving sales.
I am unable to understand this.

Verbtern

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What method do you use to direct traffic to the offers URL while avoiding getting banned?

Top Bottom