Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I think I finally figured out tiktok stich method! :o

LocalSk8r

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I believe I've discovered the TikTok stitch method! I've figured out how to remove the first 3 seconds from a video and potentially make it go viral on TikTok instantly!

I'm currently testing this method with some videos, and I'll share the results once I have them!

FrogPat

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, I believe I'm familiar with the TikTok stitch technique for creating instantly popular videos. It involves removing the mandatory three-second recording and finding a way to bypass that requirement.

Delingha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I believe I've discovered the TikTok stitch method! I've figured out how to remove the first 3 seconds from a video and potentially make it go viral on TikTok instantly!

I'm currently testing this method with some videos, and I'll share the results once I have them!
Best wishes, but I'm unsure how that leads to the videos becoming widely popular. I lack sufficient knowledge and expertise in using TikTok.

Cipland

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, I believe I'm familiar with the TikTok stitch technique for creating instantly popular videos. It involves removing the mandatory three-second recording and finding a way to bypass that requirement.
How?!

MonkeyKing

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Additionally, remember to include comprehensive guidelines. Best of luck to you.

Casanova

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it really possible that a mere 3-second clip of copied content went viral? It seems unlikely, considering that even original content often struggles to gain traction. So, how could an edited version of copied content achieve such popularity?

EliteFollow

Reaction score
You initially criticize the stitch method in every thread, expressing negative opinions about it. However, when you believe you have finally discovered it, your excitement suddenly increases significantly. Didn't you previously claim that it was worthless and only used by 13-year-old kids? It seems like you are quite angry and frustrated. But if you genuinely found the stitch method, and this thread is not just another attempt to boost your post count, similar to the unfinished "journeys" you often start, then I can only congratulate you.

Bitsubio

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You initially criticize the stitch method in every thread, expressing negative opinions about it. However, when you believe you have finally discovered it, your excitement suddenly increases significantly. Didn't you previously claim that it was worthless and only used by 13-year-old kids? It seems like you are quite angry and frustrated. But if you genuinely found the stitch method, and this thread is not just another attempt to boost your post count, similar to the unfinished "journeys" you often start, then I can only congratulate you.
I believe I've figured out the technique, my friend.

It involves using the TikTok stitch feature. By removing the initial three seconds of a video and stitching it with another, you can instantly create a viral video.

No extra effort is needed to make it go viral; simply copy the video using the stitch feature, and it will spread rapidly.

Polyves

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Would you be willing to share?

Top Bottom