Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I opened my 2018 pinterest account and got SURPRISE lol

Landrater

Reaction score
I have been involved in internet marketing since 2008 and have tried various methods, with only a few geting positive results. In 2018, I created several Pinterest accounts in different niches, around six in total. At that time, none of the accounts were performing well, so I left them unattended and eventually forgot about them.

Out of curiosity, I recently decided to check on these accounts, and to my surprise, one of them has been receiving a significant amount of traffic. This account has gained 1.9k followers and currently has 350k monthly views. I am truly amazed by these statistics and now recognize the potential to make good use of this account.

The majority of the pins on this account, approximately 150, are related to the gaming niche. However, my main issue is that most of these pins redirect to my Twitter account, which includes Amazon affiliate links. Unfortunately, I have been banned from the Amazon affiliate program for a few months now, so I am essentially wasting the traffic coming from these pins.

Is there a way to bulk edit the links of all the pins on this account, or do I have to edit them one by one? This development has made me incredibly happy, as I have never had a social media account with such a large following of 1.9k followers.

Apologies for any mistakes in my English; it is not my native language.

PurpleSublime

Reaction score
Regrettably, achieving a satisfactory level of traffic on Pinterest with 350k is close to being insignificant.

Bitsubio

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How is it achievable to have such a large number of followers without engaging in any activities?

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Regrettably, achieving a satisfactory level of traffic on Pinterest with 350k is close to being insignificant.
Starting is preferable to having nothing at all.

Calyxiard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am currently part of the G2A affiliate program and I have only three pins connecting me to it. However, I am receiving nearly daily updates and engagement from the program.

poookkk.jpg

Rozre

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have been involved in internet marketing since 2008 and have tried various methods, with only a few geting positive results. In 2018, I created several Pinterest accounts in different niches, around six in total. At that time, none of the accounts were performing well, so I left them unattended and eventually forgot about them.

Out of curiosity, I recently decided to check on these accounts, and to my surprise, one of them has been receiving a significant amount of traffic. This account has gained 1.9k followers and currently has 350k monthly views. I am truly amazed by these statistics and now recognize the potential to make good use of this account.

The majority of the pins on this account, approximately 150, are related to the gaming niche. However, my main issue is that most of these pins redirect to my Twitter account, which includes Amazon affiliate links. Unfortunately, I have been banned from the Amazon affiliate program for a few months now, so I am essentially wasting the traffic coming from these pins.

Is there a way to bulk edit the links of all the pins on this account, or do I have to edit them one by one? This development has made me incredibly happy, as I have never had a social media account with such a large following of 1.9k followers.

Apologies for any mistakes in my English; it is not my native language.
I'm uncertain about the value of personly modifying each link, yet it is necessary.

FarerKin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm uncertain about the value of personly modifying each link, yet it is necessary.
I made the decision to edit only the top 10 pins that have the highest amount of traffic.

Eyeshooter

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I made the decision to edit only the top 10 pins that have the highest amount of traffic.
Consider using a virtual assistant to revise and enhance all of your pins. This could prove advantageous in various ways.

ZineBunny

Reaction score
I would rather manually edit them since it's just 150. Given the small quantity, I don't believe it's advisable to use any automated tools.

Seems like your Pinterest account is geting positive results within your specific field. It would be beneficial if you continue producing similar content and remain actively engaged on Pinterest to observe the outcomes over the next month or so.

Jazzmed

Reaction score
Consider using a virtual assistant to revise and enhance all of your pins. This could prove advantageous in various ways.
I am uncertain about the safety implications of redirecting all pins to affiliate links.

Proudel

Reaction score
I would rather manually edit them since it's just 150. Given the small quantity, I don't believe it's advisable to use any automated tools.

Seems like your Pinterest account is geting positive results within your specific field. It would be beneficial if you continue producing similar content and remain actively engaged on Pinterest to observe the outcomes over the next month or so.
Is it secure to include affiliate links on each pin?

Antecti

Reaction score
Is it secure to include affiliate links on each pin?
I wouldn't suggest doing that.

May I know which country you're from? I ask because Pinterest recently introduced the Affiliate link inclusion feature for a select group of users. While I believe it is primarily targeted towards users from Western countries, I'm not entirely certain.

Have you considered creating a blog or website where you can list affiliate products? You could then redirect your pins to the relevant blog posts.

Bitsubio

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I wouldn't suggest doing that.

May I know which country you're from? I ask because Pinterest recently introduced the Affiliate link inclusion feature for a select group of users. While I believe it is primarily targeted towards users from Western countries, I'm not entirely certain.

Have you considered creating a blog or website where you can list affiliate products? You could then redirect your pins to the relevant blog posts.
I come from Brazil. In the future, if my webpage becomes popular, I might consider starting a blog. Currently, I am redirecting my most popular posts to a Linktree page and sharing affiliate links on Linktree.

Top Bottom