Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

I offer free advice on WordPress. Please feel free to ask me anything related to WordPress.

Grantha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I can help answer any questions you may have about WordPress. Please feel free to ask anything, and I will do my best to provide accurate and helpful answers.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Which SEO plugins do you recommend right now?

For a basic blog, how many add-ons would you suggest?

BlikiPony

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it possible to use two different featured images for the same post? That way, one image would be displayed within the article, while the other image would be shown on the homepage.

BooshPlus

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Which SEO plugins do you recommend right now?

For a basic blog, how many add-ons would you suggest?
The SEO Framework is the one I find most useful myself. It's no cost, not too heavy, and has everything you need.

Though there is no strict limit, you should use as few plugins as possible.

Broadcale

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is the simplest and most lightweight method of setting up a WordPress environment on a local machine for development and testing purposes? I previously used AMPPS, which was effective, but the current free version does not include WordPress. Unfortunately, XAMPP did not function as intended.

Bugsbu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it possible to use two different featured images for the same post? That way, one image would be displayed within the article, while the other image would be shown on the homepage.

Cantlatz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is the simplest and most lightweight method of setting up a WordPress environment on a local machine for development and testing purposes? I previously used AMPPS, which was effective, but the current free version does not include WordPress. Unfortunately, XAMPP did not function as intended.
In fact, I've adopted this as my de facto standard for developing locally. If something isn't working, please be specific.

Catis

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Which SEO plugin best?

Ceutall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In fact, I've adopted this as my de facto standard for developing locally. If something isn't working, please be specific.
It seems like the issue may be related to UAC (User Account Control) problems. However, you can try again to see if it works. In reality, what you are looking for is a portable version of WordPress, which would enable you to experiment freely without any UAC-related issues.

Top Bottom