Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

I never made 1$ online

HorrayScoop

Reaction score
I have exhausted all my efforts to earn money online, but I haven't been successful in making even a single dollar. Sometimes I wonder if it's because I lack intelligence, motivation, or skills. However, I find it hard to believe that earning just $1 online is such a daunting task. Perhaps I'm simply the laziest person on the planet.

I am proficient in working with WordPress sites, having created numerous visually appealing websites and forums in the past. Unfortunately, they all eventually expired due to a lack of content. I cannot afford to hire a writer as I do not have the means to pay them. Is it even possible to generate enough income to compensate a writer for blog content and attract traffic? Nowadays, it seems like blogging is a dying industry.

I am aware that YouTube offers monetization, although I am uncertain about the potential earnings. However, I lack ideas and content to contribute in that medium.

Alternatively, there is affiliate marketing and dropshipping, but given the prevalence of online scam stories, it has become increasingly challenging to promote and convince people to purchase products online. Trust is scarce in the online world. Additionally, dealing with exchange rates and import fees poses a significant obstacle in dropshipping, particularly in my country.

It appears that every niche is saturated, and in order for me to succeed, I would need to be among the absolute best. The unsaturated niches are dominated by people with exceptional talent and high IQs, leaving me with limited opportunities.

It's no wonder that there are so many scammers out there. The overhyped cryptocurrency market has attracted many victims, myself included. Although I understand that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it is disheartening that it does not provide enough financial stability. Many people are still struggling to recover, and this has led to an increase in the number of scammers.

I apologize for going off-topic and venting my current thoughts. I acknowledge that my thinking may not be rational at the moment.

Kadisent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The two simplest methods through which I generated income were: first, by visiting Quora and responding to people's inquiries, focusing on those that allowed me to include affiliate links. The second approach involved investing some money, but it mainly centered around using betting starter bonuses to your advantage. For more information on the second method, I recommend conducting further research online. Additionally, you can explore opportunities on Fiverr.

HeadChari

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You excel at identifying issues within solutions.

Cipland

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Blogging remains alive, but it becomes time-consuming for those lacking financial resources. When it comes to content creation, you have three options: learn to write yourself, use AI to generate content, or opt for translating and rephrasing existing material.

Standia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
There are various levels involved in the process of earning money:

1. Novices start with simple tasks like Captcha entry.
  2. Amateurs engage in microworking.
  3. Beginners explore opportunities as Virtual Assistants (VAs) or Freelancers.
  4. More experienced people delve into activities like Spamming, testing methods, SEO, CPA, and affiliate marketing.
  5. Experts venture into selling guides/methods, earning stable income from Internet Marketing (IM), and reselling products and services.
  6. Professionals take on more significant endeavors such as creating, growing, and profiting from properties or offering specialized services.
  7. Entrepreneurs aim to establish long-term businesses.
To succeed in this field, it's essential to determine your current level and set realistic goals accordingly.

Tropithm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have exhausted all my efforts to earn money online, but I haven't been successful in making even a single dollar. Sometimes I wonder if it's because I lack intelligence, motivation, or skills. However, I find it hard to believe that earning just $1 online is such a daunting task. Perhaps I'm simply the laziest person on the planet.

I am proficient in working with WordPress sites, having created numerous visually appealing websites and forums in the past. Unfortunately, they all eventually expired due to a lack of content. I cannot afford to hire a writer as I do not have the means to pay them. Is it even possible to generate enough income to compensate a writer for blog content and attract traffic? Nowadays, it seems like blogging is a dying industry.

I am aware that YouTube offers monetization, although I am uncertain about the potential earnings. However, I lack ideas and content to contribute in that medium.

Alternatively, there is affiliate marketing and dropshipping, but given the prevalence of online scam stories, it has become increasingly challenging to promote and convince people to purchase products online. Trust is scarce in the online world. Additionally, dealing with exchange rates and import fees poses a significant obstacle in dropshipping, particularly in my country.

It appears that every niche is saturated, and in order for me to succeed, I would need to be among the absolute best. The unsaturated niches are dominated by people with exceptional talent and high IQs, leaving me with limited opportunities.

It's no wonder that there are so many scammers out there. The overhyped cryptocurrency market has attracted many victims, myself included. Although I understand that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme, it is disheartening that it does not provide enough financial stability. Many people are still struggling to recover, and this has led to an increase in the number of scammers.

I apologize for going off-topic and venting my current thoughts. I acknowledge that my thinking may not be rational at the moment.
Can you make $1 online? If you visit "micro jobs" platforms, you can easily earn that amount in just 2 hours by simply liking and upvoting various posts on social media.

Top Bottom